Search found 733 matches
- Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm
- Forum: Conversions, modifications and performance
- Topic: Fitting a viscous gearbox to an L series
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1736
- Mon May 14, 2012 1:35 am
- Forum: Engine, gearbox and diff
- Topic: EJ head bolt recommendations
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1266
Last time I checked a good quality head bolt set for the ej22 was about 44.00 here. International postage would come in around 47.00 also.
Hopefully you can source locally at a good price and not have to take a hit on postage.
well, im down to a 15 1/2 year old son with a learners permit:pTOONGA wrote:Hello sir it has been a while
That is possibly the best little ute I've seen in a long time
can you sell something?
The weather has changed for the good here so ive come out to play;)
- Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 am
- Forum: Suspension - shocks, springs and upgrades
- Topic: L series Bendix brake parts
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2356
rear shoes are bendix 562 (4wd ) or
563 ( fwd )
the prefix letters varies depending on composition but these are the common industry numbers bendix and others list.