They'd try to sell us anything

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
Gannon

They'd try to sell us anything

Post by Gannon » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

MAGIC BOOSTER typeII

Claimed theory
Because of many reasons, a standard engine never combusts the fuel completely. Magic Booster solves this problem by improving the ignition (gas, lp) and fuel injection (diesel). The alternator doesn't generate steady electricity (see the white line in the diagram). Also, the other electric appliances inside the car share electricity at the same time. Therefore the fuel cannot be completely combusted due to unstable ignition spark(gas, lpg) or fuel injection (diesel). Because Magic Booster covers the gaps between the crests while it detects the weakness of electricity (see the purple line in the diagram), resulting in steady & complete combustion that helps to make your engine run smoother and save the mileage.
For a start the ECU has voltage regulators in it to give sensitive electronic devices a smooth voltage supply. Other things like injectors/soleniods, motors and coils are inductive devices and dont care what voltage ripples they get.

I wonder how many they sell? Same goes for those electric superchargers and grounding kits etc.

Its a wonder eBay cant have them removed for false advertising
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 am

I am developing a little device to compliment this unit. It won't be cheap but it will be a spark plug for Diesels so this little unit can actually have some electrical involvement in the Diesel ignition process, changing Mr Diesels whole concept of compression ignition, which is about time it had some further development beyond old hat common rail - this is the twenty first century for crikey sake

Subyroo

Post by Subyroo » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:48 am

I don't know anything about "electrickery" :mrgreen: but I sure as hell can't see how that device would work if it is only connected to the + & - terminals of the battery as per their diagram and even at $41.00 + postage I am not stupid enough to try and find out either.
Peter

sven '2'
General Member

Post by sven '2' » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:03 pm

and 'Speed Holes' Homer Simpson style

Sven
73 Yamaha DT3 250

08 Ford BF wagon - LPG FTMFW

14 Toyota Kluger - goodness!

fredsub

Post by fredsub » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:17 pm

I noticed ebay now has a icon "report item", so I did,
suggest everyone else do the same....
we'll see if ebay does anything;)

in the meantime, the best we can do is raise discussion of such things, so those people as are just short of ignorant and have a clue to at least google about the product before wasting their $ might have a chance to see the light.

this product is exactly the same in different shiny package as one before, I recall some guy jumped in this forum trying to talk up his device.
its just a capacitor.

Oh and steptoe.......If only I was an unscrupulous so and so I'd partner with your scheme, as I think its missing some sort of flashing light and it needs a computer chip in it - doesn't everything ? - its only going to flash the light to say its doing its job, not that it does anything real that is:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:$$$$$$:twisted::twisted:
:mrgreen:

Gannon

Post by Gannon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 am

steptoe wrote:I am developing a little device to compliment this unit. It won't be cheap but it will be a spark plug for Diesels so this little unit can actually have some electrical involvement in the Diesel ignition process, changing Mr Diesels whole concept of compression ignition, which is about time it had some further development beyond old hat common rail - this is the twenty first century for crikey sake
Im assuming that you are 'taking the piss' here?
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 am

ah, yes. and just a bit more to satisfy "your message is too short"

Return to “Subaru Chat”