Sjr lift qestions

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
masterguitarshreader

Sjr lift qestions

Post by masterguitarshreader » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Has anyone on this forum bought an sjr lift kit from the states if so what are they like to deal with? iam thinking about buying a 4'' lift of them unless someone here makes lift`s bigger than 3''
no more 91 l series, no more liberty sedan , 92 l series this time i will do all the mods i wated to do with my last l series, lift , wheels ,kings, roof basket, snrokel

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Best place to ask would be over on USMB.

Also check out this thread - Lifted Subaru's 2011 edition

^ Loads of pics of some gnarly subi's - I just wonder how they get around on the 30+ inch tyres and factory gearing :???: Crazy high. I think the highest one I've seen is 9 inches!!

I personally wouldn't go anything further than 4 iches without doing something like AndyT's done with mosterwagon. Aussie authorities seem to think that 3 inch and 27's is a hazard! Yes Disco, I know - unsprung weight, handling changes etc etc. They're really not as bad as you think they are!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

masterguitarshreader

Post by masterguitarshreader » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 am

Is there anyone in aus making 3'' atm? i know crossbred is doing 2'' i would love to a 2'' inch body with a 1'' suspension lift with longer travel shocks that would ideal
no more 91 l series, no more liberty sedan , 92 l series this time i will do all the mods i wated to do with my last l series, lift , wheels ,kings, roof basket, snrokel

Return to “Subaru Chat”