General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
GTlegs

Post by GTlegs » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 pm

'Another quality whore post from GTlegs Inc. Call 1900 POSTHO for all your forum reply supplies.'

Bantum
General Member

Spare Parts ...

Post by Bantum » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Not too bad ... Although not what I'm thinking you could use it for ... ;)

Hmmm - Needs a 'bit of work' I'd say ... :(

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 am

GTlegs wrote:My white 1600 4 Speed sedan is now for sale (in Melbourne).

Basically after spending a fair bit of time getting it back on the road, it looks like its actually the carb that now needs to be rebuilt. I have now just lost motivation.
Bugger mate! So you got it back on the road, good effort!

Shame you can't see it through to the end.

And it's been a looooooooonnng time mate! Hope all's well! Still got your dynamat lined L series?

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

yarney
General Member

Post by yarney » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Gtlegs please place your add in the appropriate place or it will be deleted thanks.

Jan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] !!!Subies will go anywhere

GTlegs

Post by GTlegs » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm

yarney wrote:Gtlegs please place your add in the appropriate place or it will be deleted thanks.

Jan
Whoops, sorry, I'll repost it. Long time away from here
'Another quality whore post from GTlegs Inc. Call 1900 POSTHO for all your forum reply supplies.'

GTlegs

Post by GTlegs » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 pm

El_Freddo wrote:Bugger mate! So you got it back on the road, good effort!

Shame you can't see it through to the end.

And it's been a looooooooonnng time mate! Hope all's well! Still got your dynamat lined L series?

Cheers

Bennie
Bennie!! Yeah its been too long! Too busy with work, etc: just been chokers until recently.

L-Series is still going strong. Basically fully mechanically and interior restored now, only needs a seal kit to be put through the engine. Got it on the dyno the other day. A whole 37KW at the wheels haha (with headgaskets that are average)!

With this one, I got the fuel pump sorted last Mon, now its just the fuel thats not coming through the carb. The float bawl is full, so I am thinking carby needs a kit to be put through it. I'll see if I can sort it this weekend and maybe get it going properly.

Hows your blue beast? Do you still have the brumby?

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:07 pm

GTlegs wrote:Hows your blue beast? Do you still have the brumby?
Ruby Scoo's going awesome! Been very happy with her build. Still got the brumby, trying to find some time to do some work on it, sort out some rust and complete a few things for Gail before I finally give it back to her!

Glad to hear you're well. We'll have to sort out a bbq or something next year! You still got my number, it hasn't changed! I've lost my phone a few times so you're number's out there somewhere :(

Cheers

Bennie

GTlegs

Post by GTlegs » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

El_Freddo wrote:Ruby Scoo's going awesome! Been very happy with her build. Still got the brumby, trying to find some time to do some work on it, sort out some rust and complete a few things for Gail before I finally give it back to her!

Glad to hear you're well. We'll have to sort out a bbq or something next year! You still got my number, it hasn't changed! I've lost my phone a few times so you're number's out there somewhere :(

Cheers

Bennie
Sounds good! Nothing like a few snags and cold ones. I'll message you tonight so you got it again.

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

GTlegs wrote:Sounds good! Nothing like a few snags and cold ones. I'll message you tonight so you got it again.
Sweet!

Cheers mate!

Bennie

Return to “Subaru Chat”