facebook

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
SubaRute

facebook

Post by SubaRute » Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 pm

what is this face book thingo,friends are wanting me to hook up on face book is it like you tube? who has got it?and how do you find your friends on it,im thinking it would be a good way to connect with other subaru like minded people from overseas and around the world?

tell me your thoughts?

AlpineRaven

Post by AlpineRaven » Wed May 07, 2008 8:41 pm

SubaRute wrote:what is this face book thingo,friends are wanting me to hook up on face book is it like you tube? who has got it?and how do you find your friends on it,im thinking it would be a good way to connect with other subaru like minded people from overseas and around the world?

tell me your thoughts?
FaceBook is keeping in touch with your friends online - a bit like chat but its not - you place a msg online etc, you add photos, music and pics etc.. I dont have it cos I dont have the time for that.
Cheers
AP
Subarus that I have/had:
1995 Liberty "Rallye" - 5MT AWD, LSD - *written off 25/8/06 in towing accident.
1996 Liberty Wagon - SkiFX AWD 5MT D/R, Lifted.. Outback Sway Bar, 1.59:1 Low Gearing see thread: 1.59:1 in EJ Box Page
Sold at 385,000kms in July 2011.
2007 Liberty BP Wagon, 2.5i automatic

dylan

Post by dylan » Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 pm

facebook is great if ur at uni and want to waste some quality time :)
its also got a live chat function now so its like msn and as above u can add plenty of stuff.....werd.
if its not native its not cool.....

AndrewT

Post by AndrewT » Thu May 08, 2008 9:37 am

Yeah it's good for catching up with old friends. Kind of like a yellow pages but instead of just listing your name you build a large profile and fill it with crap. There are also games and activities you can play. Some of my friends have fun throwing sheep at each other on it. I personally prefer not to waste my time.

CPOCSM

Post by CPOCSM » Thu May 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Remember it is funded partly by the CIA(no bull - it was in the Canberra Times) and now Bill Gates is trying to buy it...
Rob Forsyth

username

Post by username » Sun May 11, 2008 11:58 pm

It's like myspace, but worse, and you dont get so addicted before thinking "why am i doing this?"

Return to “Subaru Chat”