Whatever happened to.....?

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
tim_81coupe
General Member

Post by tim_81coupe » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Sorry to dig up an old post but I've been told about this thread a few times now so I thought I'd jump back on here and say hello.

Andrew pretty much summed it up, in the world of Subaru's I'm not doing much apart from wrecking my RX and fixing up Milo. I don't have much time to spare outside of working hours (I am now the state manager at work) and what little time I do have is spread across several hobbies.

I am doing up a 40 series short wheelbase LandCruiser also... putting a very special engine in that one (details when its done!).

I have developed a remote control car habit... I have a Traxxas Rustler that can break the state speed limit, an HPI E-Savage that has 4hp (diff killer!), a Duratrax Mini Quake, a fully custom drift car and I'm about to build a rock crawler that will have a Brumby body. All of my vehicles are brushless electrics, I am totally over nitro's!

I still own my XR6 Turbo ute although I'll be selling it after Easter. I drive a 99 MCV20 Camry for work, I call it my invisicar. Noone can see me when I'm driving it. I still have the old coupe body too - expect that to make a comeback around 2020!!

Cheers,
Tim
82 MY Wagon, EJ20G

87 RX, EJ20G

89 Brumby, EA81

12 BRZ, FA20

Return to “Subaru Chat”