another person who dosent deserve a subaru

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
banger

another person who dosent deserve a subaru

Post by banger » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 pm

we just got back from camping at glastonbury creek camp ground. we were up there for my birthday and new years not a bad spot except for some jackass in a biege brumby come flying through the camp ground on the first day got many evil looks and people waving at him must of been doing over 60kph in a 10kph zone. to make matters worse there were lots of kids under the age of 2 cruising about including my own son. i said to our friends i bet he is a local. the next day same thing again i ran after him he wasn't going to stop except for the cars coming through the gate he didnt have a choice. i asked him to slow down and told him there were kids about he told me dont tell a local what to do and sped off. jackass the cops said that he does it all the time so if you go up there watch out for him. and he should watch out cause he almost got his arse kicked by 6 angry dads
l series 2" lift 27"boots s/s snorkel full roof racks.
past ride 92 lib gen2 fwd wit a 2.5 quad cam conversion custom exhaust and cold air induction.

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:56 pm

sadly a numpty like that won't stop until someone gets hurt and you would think a local would know better

99.99% of the small towns where I live encourage tourists as it means the town stays alive this guy is just making it bad for the rest of the town

a brake drum through his wndscreen would slow him down a bit (watch Mad Max for the rest of the idea :) )

Trust me if I had been there when he had to stop he would have been dragged from his brumby

(I have 3 young children with no road sense)

TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

JG12gauge

Post by JG12gauge » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 am

One of these days hes gonna wreck and I think id feel worse for the brumby then I would for that idiot

last celtic warrior

Post by last celtic warrior » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 am

You simply inform him that next time he does it, you'll dismantle his car and force feed it to him piece by piece. (Anything he can't fit in could be fitted into needy Subies). Worked a treat when we had a guy on an unregistered trailbike running up and down the street at over 100kph. Cops didn't discourage him, but an assertive warning by some psycho loony with plenty of spanners handy and he obviously decided oily bike parts might go down esier than when they came out the other end...
Steve.

- BARNES AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES -

Return to “Subaru Chat”