No# 1 Post Again!

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
Soobeit

No# 1 Post Again!

Post by Soobeit » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:54 am

Well Im back if anyone remembers me, Thanks to Tigger for your help to guide me in the right direction to find you all again. Well it feels real good to be back, I have to say nice job on the web page its coming along nice.
I'll post some pics back up in members ride section when i get the time. Brumby is dead at the moment and wont be up and running till i get back from overseas, good news though the little beast will get the donk he has been waiting for for so long (ej20t). Just have to find the right front cut to buy of someone, any good import places anyone know's of?
Well I'm sure I'll catch up with you all at some stage.

David
If you run, you will only die tired!!

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:54 am

Welcome back! People are slowly finding their way back here. Perhaps we could speed up things a little if I post a message at the old forum address. If some one could please post the URL of the old forums I will do it this arvo.

smoov

Post by smoov » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:06 am

1998 Subaru Legacy GTB

Soobeit

Post by Soobeit » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:33 am

Sounds like everyone is filtering back slowly,good to see.
I went to that map thing and put my self down, it pretty cool. Looks like im the only one in the NT so far, But I know there is three of us around these parts so where are the other two? Im looking for Brumbyrunner and Ella, anyone seen these pair of Territorians about?
If you run, you will only die tired!!

Return to “Subaru Chat”