RSR Paul AWOL ??

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
steptoe
Master Member

RSR Paul AWOL ??

Post by steptoe » Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 am

Got a buzz from a UK based member, reckons Paul has gone missing - out of contact with the outside world ?? Anybody know ?

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

how is that Giles ? :)

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Tue May 08, 2012 9:22 am

he'll be working.

he works on oil rigs most of the time so i think hes abit 'isolated' (probably curled up in a ball crying to himself) :)

alex
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 am

I know he has access way out there , but he may be avoiding Giles - he's a pushy bugger, or very keen , exciteable gent anyway :D :D :) :) :)

niterida
General Member

Post by niterida » Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 am

He's up here in geraldton busy fixing my car :-)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:46 am

Nah, Theres always a good reason if he doesn't reply back. Paul Don't worry, I've also sent a few emails and no answer, its been a few weeks. But yeah he will pop up again sometime:)
The project, EJ22 --->>> EJ25 Quad CAM:D touring wagon
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 am

niterida wrote:He's up here in geraldton busy fixing my car :-)
Really... You bloody £""$£$!%. Keeping him all for yourself hey!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!! its not fair... We all need him... :p LOL
The project, EJ22 --->>> EJ25 Quad CAM:D touring wagon
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

taza
General Member

Post by taza » Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

niterida wrote:He's up here in geraldton busy fixing my car :-)
Your Brumby?
guyph_01 wrote:Really... You bloody £""$£$!%. Keeping him all for yourself hey!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!! its not fair... We all need him... :p LOL

haha :rolleyes:

thunder039

Post by thunder039 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:51 pm

guyph_01 wrote:Really... You bloody £""$£$!%. Keeping him all for yourself hey!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!! its not fair... We all need him... :p LOL
hahaha:p
2004 subaru forester -gone
1999 subaru forester- no more :(
1989 subaru brumby- sold!
2008 zook jimny -sold!
2003 mitsubishi pajero - missus car
2013 nissan d22- set up for long distant touring

Wagonman

Post by Wagonman » Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Yeh I need him to! Just to answer a question though, Guy probably wants more from him ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue May 08, 2012 10:03 pm

And poor Giles, what with his SVX, his Brumby, his other Brumby, and all his other subies bits and pieces is waiting on some hens teeth from both sides of our 4000km wide continent - you'd think he had enough to play with, without fretting for his oz sourced stuff. Christ, I hope Stan don't get peeed off with the mess I left in his yard and toss the tubs still sitting waiting to be cut out !!

1111giles

Post by 1111giles » Wed May 09, 2012 12:42 am

5h1t ! - what has Steppo started ?
All I said was have you seem or heard from Paul of late ?
Now the whole blinking world is after him - that's why he's hiding from us all :-)
Oops ! Sorry I didn't post upto you guys my latest acquisition !
Shiny new (to me) SVX
Promise I'll load some pix later while you lot are in bed !
And I'll try not use type face as big as Jonno's :-)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers
Giles.
*Scooby MV / Brumby - Current project & pet truck Weber Carby'd Ea81.Air/Con.4WDiscs.Speedliner tub. Foz seats. Digital Sound. Floodlit interior light. Cobra Security. Gear Shifter Lock + loadsa new parts.
SVX - Silky Sexy & Smooth - just like me ;)
GLF (MY series) Hatchy - "Project 2012"
*Fozzie 2.0 Forester Sport - Wifey's daily driver
*Ozzie Outback Diesel SE nav Spec 2012 MY 6 speeder - My daily driver
* 'Half Cut' Oz Brumby its now totally in bits !:mrgreen

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 am

i was thinking 'oops' myself, Giles may have been keeping his latest theft under wraps, until at least he tells his minister for fun & finance ! SVX almost qualifies for open slather topics in here

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:32 am

Alex wrote:he'll be working.

he works on oil rigs most of the time so i think hes abit 'isolated' (probably curled up in a ball crying to himself)

alex
Alex.. you don't know how close to the truth you are.. it's a floating prison :(
steptoe wrote:I know he has access way out there , but he may be avoiding Giles - he's a pushy bugger, or very keen , exciteable gent anyway
Most definitely not !! I have all the time in the world for Giles.. I infact did have very limited internet access due to the rig moving location.
niterida wrote:He's up here in geraldton busy fixing my car
This was very true once I had returned from hell. Whilst I was sailing the high seas, I got the mayday call over the wireless telephone.. 'All was not well in the land of Dhufish and Crays'
guyph_01 wrote:Nah, Theres always a good reason if he doesn't reply back. Paul Don't worry, I've also sent a few emails and no answer, its been a few weeks. But yeah he will pop up again sometime
Yes there was a good reason.. I was just ignoring you :p hahahaha.. just kidding. I have so many emails and PMs to get through.. I doubt I'll have time to build any gearboxes
guyph_01 wrote:Really... You bloody £""$£$!%. Keeping him all for yourself hey!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!! its not fair... We all need him... LOL
I need me back too... OH SANITY.. WHEREFORE ART THOU
Wagonman wrote:Yeh I need him to! Just to answer a question though, Guy probably wants more from him
He wants flesh and blood.. but was your question about the lift kit bolts?
steptoe wrote:And poor Giles, what with his SVX, his Brumby, his other Brumby, and all his other subies bits and pieces is waiting on some hens teeth from both sides of our 4000km wide continent - you'd think he had enough to play with, without fretting for his oz sourced stuff. Christ, I hope Stan don't get peeed off with the mess I left in his yard and toss the tubs still sitting waiting to be cut out !!
The pile is growing everyday.. I'm going to need a new workshop soon :(
1111giles wrote:5h1t ! - what has Steppo started ?
All I said was have you seem or heard from Paul of late ?
Now the whole blinking world is after him - that's why he's hiding from us all
It's a worry isn't it Giles.. Best just sending email, as I will reply when ever possible.. PMs don't really work for me whilst away (infact AUSubaru is too hard to get on unless the sun lines up with the moon and hole in the ozone layer created by the dinosours is over pacific ocean) and Skype just doesn't know if it wants to be on or off, so that just sits there blinking all day.. GOD I LOVE MY JOB !! How's a man supposed to have a social life whilst he's at work???
1111giles wrote:Oops ! Sorry I didn't post upto you guys my latest acquisition !
Shiny new (to me) SVX
Promise I'll load some pix later while you lot are in bed !
And I'll try not use type face as big as Jonno's
Stop talking about it !! Just NIKE it :p
steptoe wrote:i was thinking 'oops' myself, Giles may have been keeping his latest theft under wraps, until at least he tells his minister for fun & finance ! SVX almost qualifies for open slather topics in here
I doubt that... I just read the email (that was sent to 100 recipients) but you're right.. SVX is AUSubaru p0rn and can not be kept hiddern fom your closest mates ;)
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Return to “Subaru Chat”