ATT: LTurbo - Reccy run?

ATT: LTurbo - Reccy run?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:57 pm

I'm going to be doing a reccy run of our intended cruise route this Friday (the 11th of November) and I was wondering if you'd be interested in tagging along?

Up to Mineshaft and the Deep Space Tracking Station via Cotter Rd, then maybe down to Tharwa for lunch and back home through Tuggers.

Care to meet at Weston (Coolaman Court) around 10 if you're available? Carpark at the Woolworths entrance?

LTurbo

Post by LTurbo » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:33 pm

I would like to but my suby is up on the stands mid way through a gearbox swap. Its taking awhile as I get distracted by other things and start taking other stuff apart :roll: . So its unlikely I'll be up and running depending on how much time I spend on it this weekend, but I would not mind coming along for the ride if you want some company.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:35 pm

Sure, I was kinda thinking that anyway.

So you're up? Where do you wanna meet up?

LTurbo

Post by LTurbo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:42 am

10am at coolaman court is fine for me, how long do you reckon we will be gone? a couple of hours?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:54 am

Excellent. I reckon we could be back by 1 or so, if you wanna stop for lunch we could go later, but if you're busy in the afternoon we can keep it brief. Just wanna be sure of where we're going for the meet-up.

LTurbo

Post by LTurbo » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:53 am

So I should look for your big red L in the large parking lot near the petrol station?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:58 pm

That's the one. I'll park as close to the ramp that goes up to Woolworths/Baker's Delight etc as possible. You won't miss it mate.

Return to “New South Wales and ACT”