hey elfreddo should organise a 4wd trip in cobaw

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 am

hey all,
I'm currently on the back hill with a fire, mates, drink an ruby scoo...

I've decided on the 4th an 5th of oct for the 4wd weekend. If the weather keeps up like this it'll be a good camp.

I checked out some tracks today - spewing i didn't take the chainsaw... Some of the water holes are a lil lower now, i still wasn't game enough 2 go through the guts of the 1 heath almost drowned in...

Good times!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Suberman

On the road

Post by Suberman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:12 am

Love to join you, El Freddo. I imagine the hill and a nice fire, and a camp there in this warmer weather will be top notch. But I'll be somewhere around Clermont, QL on Oct 4-5, heading for the York tip and Kakadu. Hope you all have a great weekend though.

Have pod, will travel! BTW, I got the outback struts (thanks Alpine Raven), outback rails & rack, and a bashplate fitted. I might get some bigger wheels when I've hit the top end, or maybe just some nice cooper tyres.

cheers,

the Subster
91 Liberty awd wagon, 2.2 efi, 5sp man., dual fuel, dual range, Outback Struts & KYB shocks, bashplate, converted spare wheel and bike carrier.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlpineRaven

Post by AlpineRaven » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Nice mate... and good luck & thinking of you guys.. keep us updated.
Rims/wheels sounds good.. but dunno if cooper tyres are any good? Ive seen them around but dunno what the fuss is up!
Good Luck! Cheers
AP
Subarus that I have/had:
1995 Liberty "Rallye" - 5MT AWD, LSD - *written off 25/8/06 in towing accident.
1996 Liberty Wagon - SkiFX AWD 5MT D/R, Lifted.. Outback Sway Bar, 1.59:1 Low Gearing see thread: 1.59:1 in EJ Box Page
Sold at 385,000kms in July 2011.
2007 Liberty BP Wagon, 2.5i automatic

Return to “Victoria”