cobaw trip

subaruby

Post by subaruby » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 pm

This is the only pic I took after everyone had gotten through the last obstacle.

I just shows how dark it was.

Once we were all saddled up and back in convoy we continued along to the end of Pole track with no further issues and stopped at the camp ground. Funnily enough we passed the "big 4wds" as we made our way to the campground. They were "airing up" and most likely discussing how the "subarus" wouldn't make it through. I think we all drove past them with a massive grin on our faces as I think we all got through in the time it took them to get one vehicle through. :D

The end of the day.

We I must say I had heaps of fun, thanks to Venom for getting the ball rolling on this trip, El_fredoo for showing us around his back yard and of course the company of ScubyRoo and Chi (?) and Dulagarl, it was a great day.

Look forward to the next one.

Thanks to everyone. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2006 Forester, AT tyres, Bash plate.
Suspension lift.

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 am

Good write up Richard! Love that last pic of the day - glad someone managed to get one!

And just to show how dark it was - the red is the stop lights of one of the vehicles!!

Good times. I'm now super keen for a 4wd touring session skipping from 4wd venue to 4wd venue between drives... Might have to get the ball rolling on this one for sometime next year :rolleyes:

Thanks for the write up!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Victoria”