Who's located in Bendigo?

El_Freddo
Master Member

Who's located in Bendigo?

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:25 pm

So, there are many subaru's cruisin around in benders, anyone on here own one or a few of them who want to put their hand up with me?
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

El_Freddo
Master Member

Is it just me here?

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Really is it just me in benders (that's bendigo VIC)??? This is crazy, there are soooo many subaru's round here its not funny.

*sigh*

dsub

Post by dsub » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:22 pm

Hi Scott
When did you get your subie on the road? Last I heard it was still in pieces.

Craig - Kyneton (But I visit Bendigo on a regular basis) - We are a 2 Subie family ie 2 x 1990 L series 1 Beige - Mine, 1 Silver - Gabs

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:21 pm

Hey craig,

Ruby scoo was rego'd in may this year... it was an epic, mainly cos i had a huge learning curve in the MPFI change from the carbie setup (as you've heard)... I've still gotta get the "permenant" engine back together, its having a new set of rings and bearings put in... I'm still running the temprorary engine - the pick-a-part engine, i've only replaced the head gaskets... its having issues that i don't want to deal with.

When did you first check out this site? Good to see you on here (i can't hide anywhere can i?)... wanna go 4wd'n some time up here, or go exploring in the cobaw/wombat forests? Gab's more than welcome if she wants to come, a 4wd'n subie convoy would be fun i'd imagine... I'm waiting for a mate to get his clapped out rangie back so he can show me some of the tracks out here. I've been out with him once to see what my car can do and i was very surprised.

Anyway, in other news, There's a touring wagon (84-87 i think, apparently in good nick too) on sternberg st for 500, it was 700 two days ago... i'm trying to get my g/f to buy it ;D

Laura stacked her leone just before she left for the snow... so dad and i have a body rebuild to do... Laura's fine...

Hope to hear from you again, particularly if you wanna go for a drive, I'll say g'day next time I'm in town.

Cheers

Return to “Victoria”