Rotten service alert!

aspro

Rotten service alert!

Post by aspro » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:48 pm

If anyone is going to get some radiator work done, steer well clear of WA mobile radiator repairs.
I gave them a call and they agreed that they send their guy around to my work on wednesday and sort the probs i have with my radiator.
He shows up at about 2.30 pm on wednesday to have a look and says that he didnt want to start it now as he probably wouldnt finish that day. Could he come around my home and do it there the next day?
Pretty inconvenienced now as i have to rearrange a bunch of appointments and spend another day minus the vehicle to do so :evil: :evil: ....but because I definately need the sube for the weekend I agree.
Take the bus to work the next day... end up late and in the shit. :x
Call the twit to make sure he knows where he is going and he say yep no problems.

Comes midday..... find out he hasnt been in (wife waiting at home for him)
Make a call to his mobile... message bank.
1pm did the same.
2pm ring the boss.... he says he will get him to ring me
3pm still no news, rang and left another message
3.45pm rang the boss again, he said he spoke to the guy and that he was going to call... when asked if the job was going to be done today he now says hes not sure... i would need to speak to the guy doing the job.. he hangs up.
Needless to say I havnt been contacted whatso ever. 1 bloody phone call is all it would take.... just to let me know
I hope you and your shit fight you call a business goes broke
and I hope that this bad report helps
:twisted:
Good news....i found a guy who guaranteed that he would have it done by lunch friday for one third of the cost!

dont give these idiots the courtesy of a phone call :wink:

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:06 pm

Sorry to hear that mate, oh and we will not.

Pete

Re: Rotten service alert!

Post by Pete » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:13 pm

aspro wrote: :twisted:
Good news....i found a guy who guaranteed that he would have it done by lunch friday for one third of the cost!

dont give these idiots the courtesy of a phone call :wink:
So now that Friday has come and gone, how did it go with the second guy and if all is good, what is his name so other ppl can keep him in mind.

coupe

bugger

Post by coupe » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:38 pm

Sorry Mate
You get w*nkers like this all the time. :x
I had radiator probs myself but i had the time to pull it out and remove the tanks then rod them .
Its not hard if you can take your time, being plastic tanks makes it
easy.
Hope the other guy did a bang up job .
Cheers Pete
Use The Fork Luke

aspro

Post by aspro » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:13 pm

So now that Friday has come and gone, how did it go with the second guy and if all is good, what is his name so other ppl can keep him in mind.
Job was done on time and on price. Very happy. :D
If you need a radiator job done call O'Connor Radiators 93311143
5/4 Pritchard St O'Connor.

Sadly tho....discovered that adding to my overheating woes was a head gasket leaking. Given the other probs with my engine.. time for a newie!

Return to “Western Australia”