Two Rocks Overnighter 3rd & 4th Dec

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 am

Luke82 wrote:guys words cannot describe how upset i am at the moment i cant make it due to prior arrangements i was so excited for this trip :,(
That's not good at all bud.. maybe next time.
Alex wrote:im keen, i have afew buts as well.

I can only make it if my new bumper arrives for the liberty in time, then i can transfer the baby seat from the outback to the liberty so my misses has a car for the time we are gone.

not keen to take a baby for an overnighter, but im keen to test out my outbacks (probably poor) capabilities.
Sounds like more excuses again lol but no worries dude.. I understand you missus needs transport if something happens to the little one. What happened to the old front bumper?
Wagonman wrote:Paul..

A little disappointed you didnt put me down even just as a maybe :( lol

But yes im keen. Got heaps of things planned and going on due to getting the car ready for my 5 week holiday over east but im going to plan to fit this 'test run' in :P

Hopefully the beach isnt as bad as a couple weeks ago but at least my car isnt a sand plough any more.

Ps: does any one have a ej'd L series bash plate i could buy or borrow? probs wont have enough time to make one.
Sorry John but I didn't see your earlier post.. hang on you didn't post up anything :(

I was hoping you'd be ble to make it but thought you were busy getting ready and building rear wheel carriers.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 am

Shame Luke you can't come, If you liked Redhills you would have loved Two rocks:) The only thing, you need to be careful as this place is known to break gearboxes.... LOL Nah kidding, ken block style driving and a welded diff will cause that:p

I want to see Jet car in action. Any luck out smarting the general?? I know this can be very tuff sometimes:D

Come on Luke and Jules, It won't be the same without you;)

Unfortunately i'm going to be the only Mauritian suby i think. Most of them will already back home by then:( Ohhhh and we lost a Mauritian suby member a few weeks back, very very sad story, RIP 'the car not the driver:)' . Will post some details as soon as i get some pics. btw, full EJ22 conversion gear for sale soon, incl 2inch liftkit etc to suit a brumby.
The project, EJ22 --->>> EJ25 Quad CAM:D touring wagon
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

Luke82

Post by Luke82 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:29 am

i could come but id have to get out of there (back on black road) by 12 sunday, ive never been to two rocks before, would i be allright to navagate my way out by myself if needed?

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 am

RSR 555 wrote:What happened to the old front bumper?
its on the ground infront of the liberty lol.

the car is in afew pieces at the moment. The drivers side is sitting on low springs, whilst the passenger side isnt haha.

alex
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 am

Luke82 wrote:i could come but id have to get out of there (back on black road) by 12 sunday, ive never been to two rocks before, would i be allright to navagate my way out by myself if needed?
I'm pretty sure you can. I would also be keen to accompany you on your way out, pretty sure one of the guys would also be keen to tag along to accompany you out...
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 am

Well I just told the missus last night !! man I really should have asked before making plans.. opps :(

I'll still be going but must leave early on Sunday as my 2 daughters are in the xmas pageant.. so I'll need to be in the city by 9am.

Others can stay and have some fun but I don't think my life wouldn't be worth living if I don't make it. Sorry ppls.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Luke82

Post by Luke82 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

sweet im back in then :) yay im of to buy some parts to make sure my car is up to it :)

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 am

Luke82 wrote:sweet im back in then :) yay im of to buy some parts to make sure my car is up to it :)
Awesome Luke

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dann

Post by Dann » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm

haha was up in two rocks last night testing out my new HIDS and the EJ22, lets just say the wind can change the dunes pretty fast lol, when up a main bowl dune and almost fell off the otherside, the bonnet just kept going downwards lol luck there was a ledge I landed on. Was watching the sunset and in that time bout an 2 hours, cause was eating dinner and stuff, The wind had swirled around my tyres and created ditches in the front, bit dodge when i went to take off lol. Just thought i'd share a story haha
Cheers,
Dann
http://www.ausubaru.com/forum/showthrea ... t=dann%27s

Looking for:
- LSD diff

IMG_0957 by Dann_Evans, on Flickr

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 pm

well thats a fail, my new job requires me to head off away for a few weeks this sunday comming so looks like i wont be comming yet again :( shame i cant delay it either

davo
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 pm

What car will you be taking Paul???

Jetcar, found any convincing arguments to allow you o join us??

stewbaru and woodyt, any luck of seeing you guys??

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 pm

guyph_01 wrote:What car will you be taking Paul???
MV1800 or the SVX.. can't really decide :???:
guyph_01 wrote:Jetcar, found any convincing arguments to allow you o join us??
Forget it Guyph.. he's too chicken
guyph_01 wrote:stewbaru and woodyt, any luck of seeing you guys??
Best be.. they still have plenty of time

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Dann wrote:haha was up in two rocks last night testing out my new HIDS and the EJ22, lets just say the wind can change the dunes pretty fast lol, when up a main bowl dune and almost fell off the otherside, the bonnet just kept going downwards lol luck there was a ledge I landed on. Was watching the sunset and in that time bout an 2 hours, cause was eating dinner and stuff, The wind had swirled around my tyres and created ditches in the front, bit dodge when i went to take off lol. Just thought i'd share a story haha
Glad to see you have tested it out.. how was the whole EJ stuff working?
D3V1L wrote:well thats a fail, my new job requires me to head off away for a few weeks this sunday comming so looks like i wont be comming yet again :( shame i cant delay it either

davo
Excuses.. thats all I hear.. lol

No worries Dave.. there will be plenty of other times ;)

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 pm

my work chrissy party is on the friday before...

the A man might get abit pissy. Not sure what the chances are of my attendance anymore haha

alex
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

Wagonman

Post by Wagonman » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Im still a goer. :D and if its sweet with you guys, Deans coming along too in his landcruiser.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Ive got no probs:)

woody.t

Post by woody.t » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 pm

i'll try make nic fix his cv joint and put the new front struts in and hopefully take his car up there
"the wisest of men followed the stars"
<a href="http://www.ausubaru.com/forum/showthrea ... 200">CHLOE THE LIBERTY</a>
to do list:
-3" strut, 2" body lift uni mid-year break

stewbaru

Post by stewbaru » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:54 pm

RSR 555 wrote: Best be.. they still have plenty of time
Yeah I doubt his lag-monster will be finished though, so while he's doing that i'll put a few parts on the l-series and hope dad doesn't make me work that weekend

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am

Alex wrote:my work chrissy party is on the friday before...

the A man might get abit pissy. Not sure what the chances are of my attendance anymore haha

alex
Ok dude.. no stress.. you'll just miss out on keeping topped up :mrgreen:
Wagonman wrote:Im still a goer. :D and if its sweet with you guys, Deans coming along too in his landcruiser.
Excellent.. and Dean is welcome to come cause Tom might need a hand if he goes wondering again :p
guyph_01 wrote:Ive got no probs:)
Ummm... so many words can be said here :rolleyes:
woody.t wrote:i'll try make nic fix his cv joint and put the new front struts in and hopefully take his car up there
stewbaru wrote:Yeah I doubt his lag-monster will be finished though, so while he's doing that i'll put a few parts on the l-series and hope dad doesn't make me work that weekend
Come on you two girls.. get your shit together :D:D:D

No stress.. just let us know beforehand, so we're not waiting at the servo for ya.

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Luke82

Post by Luke82 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 am

RSR 555 wrote: So shall we rendezvous at the usual spot, next to the servo in Joondalup? and drive up as a troupe, then regroup at the deli in Two Rocks?
not sure which servo that one is, im guessing its the one at the end of the freeway but could someone please clarify which servo it is.
thanx. :)

Return to “Western Australia”