Two Rocks Overnighter 3rd & 4th Dec

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am

Luke82 wrote:just thought i would let you all know that ill be at the north meet point on the morning . just so theres no one waiting for me at the south one :)
No probs man.. thanks for the heads up.
woody.t wrote:i've got to work saturday night... we've got the miss universe finalists in for a cocktail party so its not all bad i suppose so im out.
That's no good Tyrone.. you could always bring them up with you so the rest of us can see.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:37 am

BTW ppls.. I have update the first post with the times and places.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LIFTED

Post by LIFTED » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am

woody.t wrote:i've got to work saturday night... we've got the miss universe finalists in for a cocktail party so its not all bad i suppose so im out.
Can I come? to the cocktail party?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ..........................................92 Lib 98 Foz 99 GT Foz :roll: ..................................................

D3V1L

Post by D3V1L » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 am

wish i could go :(

davo
no more subarus

[/SIZE] [/color][/B][/color][/SIZE][/color]http://community.webshots.com/user/D3V1L9

longy99gt

Post by longy99gt » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:45 pm

I am meeting another group of guys up there around 9am sunday morning, was thinking of cruising with them for a lil while, then hunting you guys down???
so maybe 11ish???
what time are you guys hanging around til on sunday?
by the way, I'm pretty sure I have 90% of the good hills saved on my GPS ... XD
so, i can show you guys them if there were some you hadnt seen before?

please contact me on 0424 723 558 for any info after friday, coz tomoro night is the latest i can check the web page, and you guys will be gone saturday anyway...

i may have another guy in a forester with me aswell, (another luke)

Longy...
"SUUBMARINE"

Previous Previous- 92 LX liberty wagon 5MT, FWD

Previous- 99 GT fozzy white/grey, 5MT,
UHF / 3" >2.5" exhuast / metal sump guard / custom snorkel / 2" lift / 215/70R16 ATR's / custom pine/ply boot with fridge mount/ 2 deep cycle batteries, spotties on UNIbar

Current Project: 2007 XT 5MT Urban Grey Forester
Subaextreme Bullbar and sump guard. GME 5W Super Compact UHF. Custom Boot with Deep cycle 100A Battery, Tools storage, solar controller and low Volt shut off, with Anderson input and outputs.
Whiteline HD Adjustable front and rear sway bars
Whiteline front tower brace and ultrex rear tower brace.
235/50/17 street tires, 235/60/16 ATR's
KYB struts with Raised HD Iron Man Springs. 1"Subtle Solutions strut top blocks.
20" LED Front Light Bar
Side Shade Awning on roof racks with 2x 18W LED Flood lights and 3x LED string lights in awning

Future: Solar Panel roof mounted(under roof basket), Low range Conversion (1.44), HD clutch, 3">2.5"TBE, Rear tire carrier,

Dann

Post by Dann » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Hmmmm at this piuont might only make it up if im luck on sunday, causse im having a couple problems with fan wiring :( I keep blowing the fuses
Cheers,
Dann
http://www.ausubaru.com/forum/showthrea ... t=dann%27s

Looking for:
- LSD diff

IMG_0957 by Dann_Evans, on Flickr

Dann

Post by Dann » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Alright hopefully sorted out my fan problem, so I will be up there bout 1 sor so on saturday cause i have work til 12 so yeah i'll just hopefully find you guys along the way unless you guys have luch or something at an area, otherwise i'll be on the UHF
Cheers,
Dann
http://www.ausubaru.com/forum/showthrea ... t=dann%27s

Looking for:
- LSD diff

IMG_0957 by Dann_Evans, on Flickr

longy99gt

Post by longy99gt » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:03 pm

what uhf channel are you guys gonna be on???? and where should i look for you guys on sunday? late morning? rough location?
"SUUBMARINE"

Previous Previous- 92 LX liberty wagon 5MT, FWD

Previous- 99 GT fozzy white/grey, 5MT,
UHF / 3" >2.5" exhuast / metal sump guard / custom snorkel / 2" lift / 215/70R16 ATR's / custom pine/ply boot with fridge mount/ 2 deep cycle batteries, spotties on UNIbar

Current Project: 2007 XT 5MT Urban Grey Forester
Subaextreme Bullbar and sump guard. GME 5W Super Compact UHF. Custom Boot with Deep cycle 100A Battery, Tools storage, solar controller and low Volt shut off, with Anderson input and outputs.
Whiteline HD Adjustable front and rear sway bars
Whiteline front tower brace and ultrex rear tower brace.
235/50/17 street tires, 235/60/16 ATR's
KYB struts with Raised HD Iron Man Springs. 1"Subtle Solutions strut top blocks.
20" LED Front Light Bar
Side Shade Awning on roof racks with 2x 18W LED Flood lights and 3x LED string lights in awning

Future: Solar Panel roof mounted(under roof basket), Low range Conversion (1.44), HD clutch, 3">2.5"TBE, Rear tire carrier,

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Dann wrote:Alright hopefully sorted out my fan problem, so I will be up there bout 1 sor so on saturday cause i have work til 12 so yeah i'll just hopefully find you guys along the way unless you guys have luch or something at an area, otherwise i'll be on the UHF
Yeah.. Cool.. you want be able to miss us but you may need to go north a bit more than usual.
longy99gt wrote:what uhf channel are you guys gonna be on???? and where should i look for you guys on sunday? late morning? rough location?
UHF Ch10 and not really sure where we will end up but I'm sure you wont be able to miss us :mrgreen:

I should still mobile range so I'll send you my mobile number.

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MTB92

Post by MTB92 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 am

well seeing as there is no eastern meeting point, i will get to meet everyone at the northern point.

should be good, see ya all then :-D

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:25 am

Paul, PM me your mobile too.
98 Libbo with V3 STI running gear. 13.0 @ 105mph with CAI & 3" Zorst:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrsF-2JS3M :twisted:

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

MTB92 wrote:well seeing as there is no eastern meeting point, i will get to meet everyone at the northern point.

should be good, see ya all then :-D
Excellent.. cya there :)
d_generate wrote:Paul, PM me your mobile too.
PM sent :mrgreen:

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wagonman

Post by Wagonman » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Who wants to place bets on how long it will take for the southern meeting point people to lose each other going up to the northern meet point?? My vote is, straight after we leave the carpark, if we work out how.. Paul? what do you reckon? lol haha just joking. it'll be fine, we all have offroad cars anyway
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Yeah true, you guys won't be able to keep up with the EJ25 goodness:p
LOL
The project, EJ22 --->>> EJ25 Quad CAM:D touring wagon
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 am

Wagonman wrote:Who wants to place bets on how long it will take for the southern meeting point people to lose each other going up to the northern meet point?? My vote is, straight after we leave the carpark, if we work out how.. Paul? what do you reckon? lol haha just joking. it'll be fine, we all have offroad cars anyway
If you do, then we regroup at the northern point. The other thing is just have a lead car and a follow car both with good radios.
guyph_01 wrote:Yeah true, you guys won't be able to keep up with the EJ25 goodness:p
LOL
hahaha.. my 200,000kms 1990 EA81 will eat you !! now that I have a fully rebuilt carby. Man that wasn't fun ! don't recommend you rebuild them the night before you go away but now it's worth it :)

RSR Performance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guyph_01

Post by guyph_01 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:28 am

If there is one guy that can achieve rebuilding a craby 12-24hours before a trip its you....
At least you keep you word and make the effort of coming.... Not like 'some' others..... :p
The project, EJ22 --->>> EJ25 Quad CAM:D touring wagon
Thinking of going on holidays on a little paradise island, Check out http://www.dodolidays.com

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:42 am

guyph_01 wrote:If there is one guy that can achieve rebuilding a craby 12-24hours before a trip its you....
At least you keep you word and make the effort of coming.... Not like 'some' others..... :p
What is this "craby" you talk of Guy did Dr Urabus rebuild a land crab as well?

Well done Dr Urabus :)

As for me; paying the rent so my wife and children have a house to live in, negates spending money on a weekend away.

Something others will find out as they get more responsibility :)

TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

Wagonman

Post by Wagonman » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Well I'll just submit my 'best' photos of the day.. Enjoy :D

Tristan and I

Most of the group

Paul finding the best reception.. hehe

Great shot of the supercharged beast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Bloody flies & bee's, I think I can talk for everyone and say they spoiled what would have been a great weekend, bad enough to force most people to leave early Sun morning.

Really happy with my little bre@d cr@te tracks, worked a treat on the soft stuff and as a base under my tent for the 4cm thick self inflating mattress, slept like a baby.

Good to see some new faces and well behaved kids. I think Guy learned a lesson that when you put homo spec parts made for a different type of car in a rugged Subi it's just not gonna last lol.
98 Libbo with V3 STI running gear. 13.0 @ 105mph with CAI & 3" Zorst:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrsF-2JS3M :twisted:

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

d_generate wrote: I think Guy learned a lesson that when you put homo spec parts made for a different type of car in a rugged Subi it's just not gonna last lol.
Are we talking about the shiny ricer canon?? Bwhahahahaha!!! It's great for the departure angle! Yes Alex I know you had one on wanky, no need to re-hash that.

Great to see Hatchie out and about again, I think this is the first time I've seen it out since it moved house from Dave. Hope Tristan is looking after it and further improving her! Good photos too. Wish I was there to join you on one of these trips! Maybe on the golden lap :twisted: Until then,

Cheers

Bennie

PS trip report coming?? If not more pics as usual fellas!!!
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Western Australia”