Cv joints

Rumbl1n

Cv joints

Post by Rumbl1n » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey does anyone have any old brumby cv joints i need a pair that are stuffed my plan is to strip them down and put them on my brumby with no shafts and run my brumby in 4wd and weld the diff an ment some rubber (dont worry i am not waisting this 4wd its on a temporary thing untill either i do the ej conversion or i wanna go off road) I dont really wanna wreck the good pair currently on the car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]88 Brumby
89 Legacy gt turbo
97 wrx (wrecking)

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:22 am

Talk to John at Alan's CV Joint in Ozzy Park.. I'm sure he'll sell you an old pair of outers.
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Matt
General Member

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

I have a couple ready to that if you want?
"Bianca"
'86 Brumby - Dual Port Heads, 5 Speed Dual Range, Custom Cam, Tuned Weber, Tuned Suspension, 2" Body Lift Kit, LSD, 14" rims, 2.25" Exhaust, Snorkel, Dual Batteries, DVD Player, UHF, VHF, etc. Offically now part of the 350, 000 km Club! :) And still pulling like a freight train.

"Claudia"
82 MY Wagon - EA81T, RS Liberty WIAC, 5 Speed Dual Range, Tuned Suspension, 14" Rims 27" Tyres, 2" Body Lift Kit, Apline Head unit, UHF, Roof Console, L Series seats, Soon to have New Paint, snorkel, Dual batteries, etc

Return to “Western Australia”