Starlet for sale, written off, $200

akpv

Starlet for sale, written off, $200

Post by akpv » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Not sure if anyone is interested in my starlet, it has rego expiring today. You could pickup today and drive away....

If not i'll get it scrapped.

For sale:1999 Black EP91 Starlet Life 3 door Manual

Item Condition: Used, it's got rego for a few more days. It had a rear end accident resulting in it being written off. VIN is JT752EP9100497907

Price and price conditions:$250

Extra Info:

So I tried to sell this on ebay but the buyer is in Melbourne and I don't think he is realistic about how much he is going to be able to get the car shipped to him for. If the sale is not complete by 5pm Saturday I will sell it by other means. If you want it registered you would need to pick it up on Sunday. Below are the details I had on ebay.

Up for sale is a metallic Black 1999 Toyota Starlet Life 3 door manual. I have moved interstate and it isn't economical for me to move the vehicle with me hence the sale. The vehicle was listed on eBay a week or so ago but the listing was withdrawn as a friend needed to borrow the car. This will not happen again. The vehicle rego expires 4/8/13 so in an ideal world the vehicle would need to be paid for and picked up by then.

The vehicle was written off shortly after I bought it in an rear end accident in early 2011 due to damage to the rear bumper, rear left quarter panel and floor of the boot, I am sorry the photos don't show the damage well but you can see the dents on the rear quater panel in one of the shots. There is also a scratch on the front left of the front bumper as pictured. Unfortunately I can't get to WA to get alisting ny more photos of the car before the auction end. There rest of the body is in good condition with minor scratches and dings as would be expected for a vehicle of this age. The vehicle is sold as is with ACT registration expiring 4/8/2013. The vehicle is in very good condition mechanically, it still drives fine and has been used as a daily driver since the accident, it also passed a roadworthy immediately after the accident without any issues. The vehicle has had the original starlet seats replaced with seats out of a EL44 Paseo which are a little lower to the floor to give more head room, they are also a sportier bucket seat. The timing belt was changed 10,000kms ago and the clutch was changed 30,000km ago. Serviced every 5,000kms the vehicle has never given me any issues aside from a dead battery. As you can see the windows have a dark tint.

Inspections welcome, contact me for details. Pick up and payment must occur before midnight 4/8/13. Vehicle is a statutory write off listed on the WOVR. I can put more rego on at the buyers expense. Vehicle is sold as is and all bids are final. Bid to buy not to inspect. Vehicle is located in White Gum Valley WA 6162. Any questions please ask. No reserve.
On 19-Jul-13 at 14:58:12 AEST, seller added the following information:
Updated Info :

- I have added photos of the damage to the rear of the car, there is also a new dent in the tailgate just below the rear windscreen as pictured.
- The vehicle has a clarion dxz386usb stereo which has IPOD / AUX / USB inputs with IPOD control from the head unit.
- The vehicle has jaycar kevlar speakers and a jaycar under seat sub woofer
- The tyres are all well above the wear indicators, plenty of life left.
- I will throw in a spare water pump, I purchased this to put in when the timing belt was replaced but it never got put in as the unit in the car looked in new condition.
- Inspections welcome any time between now and auction end, car is in white gum valley 6162 near fremantle. Send me a message through ebay and I will give you details.

Pictures:

KGrHqRlwFHC9erIVBR3q7bocw60_3.jpg

KGrHqRHJFcFHBjMOZBR3q-ZIG60_3.jpg

KGrHqRHJFEFHPo3un1FBR3q-uRSg60_3.jpg

KGrHqMOKowFG6PF5n5EBR3q584Iw60_3.jpg

KGrHqIOKo0FHYBhqvCVBR3q-lOYg60_3.jpg

T2eC16FHJHIFFhMfqbgpBR3q7d-pQ60_3.jpg

T2eC16NHJIgFHR50Y03BR6Mczb5Q60_3.jpg

T2eC16VHJHQFFhOcN95zBR6McmqYg60_3.jpg

Contact Details:Please PM for contact number

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: You pick up and drive away or trailer away. Vehicle is written off but it still has rego, I am not clear on the legalities of driving it but I have been driving it for two years like this.

Return to “Western Australia”