whats this

tassyflyer

whats this

Post by tassyflyer » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:08 pm

hi there a least there is a post heeee heee :twisted: :oops:

Soobeit

Post by Soobeit » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:33 am

Sounds a little sarcastic to me !
Well I seem to be the first real NT person on this one.
Second post now tassyflyer.
If you run, you will only die tired!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:54 pm

I think we must've left BrumbyRunner behind with the old board...

chubby37
General Member

Post by chubby37 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:48 am

hey there Soobeit,what is darwin like now days...it,s been over 10 years since i lived in katherine.i,m thinking of moving back that way...i was in the fire service back then.whats the work like now?
ImageImage

life is like a game of cricket...at some time you will get hit in the nuts

Soobeit

Post by Soobeit » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:04 am

Hey there chubby sorry I've been a while to reply I'm currently deployed in Iraq and dont get to jump on a puta very often, when I do I try to get on this site but net is real slow and I have little patience for the net when its slow especially after getting broadband back home, never be able to go back to dial up! Anyway enough of that, Darwins great I've been living there ever since i joined the Army in 1998 so comeing up to 8 years now, Took a bit to get use to the lifestyle but now when i go on holidays down south I just cant wait to get back to Darwin, Never though i would say that about the place but the place is great, awesome weather and as for jobs I think its got some exellent opportunities to do what ever you want at the moment, trades are short in all areas and paying top dollar but i think thats accross the country.I think employers are really looking for people who are here to stay instead of the transit backpackers they always employ. I'm looking at a career change when I return to Aus. As you know you're never short of a fire in the NT maybe you can return to a position in that area. Anyways better sign off.
Love the NTNTNT (Not today Not Tomorrow NT)!
Have another Beer!
forgot the no speed limits and no points drivers lincenses it just gets better!!

petercaxt

Post by petercaxt » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:36 am

Well here is another NT driver.... from the Alice

I have a Forester XT. The only changes are HD swaybars front and back and Yokohama Cdrive tyres - makes all the difference

MUDRAT

Post by MUDRAT » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:05 pm

Welcome. Obviously not an off-road setup? Do you guys see that Forester ute conversion getting around up there much?
Monster Subaru sold to a good home!! Still a Subaru owner. Will try stay in the Ausubaru loop. Sorry :cool:

kurt84m

Post by kurt84m » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:50 pm

just a hello to all the nt folks
well, i'm a temp N,T person at the moment since i'm here on a construction stie, just a pity that the suby is back in nsw
cheers
kurt

Willie

Post by Willie » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:42 pm

petercaxt wrote:Well here is another NT driver.... from the Alice

I have a Forester XT. The only changes are HD swaybars front and back and Yokohama Cdrive tyres - makes all the difference
I'd be interested in hearing more on your "tweaks" to the XT. Which model do you have? I am also considering different tyres when the present ones wear out. 8)
Willie.
Canberra

MY06 Forester XT Luxury
MY05 Pajero Exceed DiD
1975 VW L Bug (1303)

Soobeit

Post by Soobeit » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:36 pm

you back at work yet willie? how is your wagon going? sorry I havent called out to Palmy to check out your rig, been busy tinkering with both cars. Will make it out there soon. I'm off to the gold coast for a week as of the 1st just to get away. I dont go back to work till the 28 aug so still have a bit of leave up my sleave. But I think I need it to do some work to the ute, few little jobs that always turn in to big jobs! you know how it is.

Return to “Northern Territory”