Adopt a Brumby

Prunes

Adopt a Brumby

Post by Prunes » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Anyone want to adopt a brumby project? can have it a rolling shell with a couple of hours work. Engine and gearbox are stuffed, bit of rust in the body not sure of extent, almost everything required to do a 5 stud conversion, including modified control arms, drive shafts, CV's, hubs, rotors, clutch pack rear diff (pretty much just missing the handbrake, engine, gearbox, and a bit of work) , already been H4 converted, currently has a 2" lift kit, also needs a captive nut in the rear suspension replaced... make an offer there is like 3K worth of bits not counting the ute itself, not expecting anywhere near that.

The reason for getting rid of it is... I'm useless and had grand plans but no motivation, now it's looking like I might be moving soon and don't want to have to deal with it.
2002 Impreza GX Hatch: Dents, Scratches, Missing inside wheel arch, Barely attached front bumper.
1983 Brumby: Currently being rebuilt.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:33 pm

I have enough, but maybe you can answer a question raised during the week. If a sultana is to a grape, what is a prune to ??

Prunes

Post by Prunes » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 pm

The answer to that would be "a plum" my friend :D
2002 Impreza GX Hatch: Dents, Scratches, Missing inside wheel arch, Barely attached front bumper.
1983 Brumby: Currently being rebuilt.

Bumpty
General Member

Post by Bumpty » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Will let a mate know.. Although this might be too much of a project!

Return to “Tasmania”