ann of u guys...?

subelover

ann of u guys...?

Post by subelover » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:50 pm

hi guys im trying to sell my touring wagon atm so if any of u are interested... most of u have seen my wagon and those who havent will vouch for my baby anyway just like to see the wagz go to a good home... cheers Ben
i have a problem....subaruitus

tassyraider

Post by tassyraider » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:48 am

hi ben,what brand is the new set of wheel,EG new car/ suby,i hope cheerz mick
current ej18 awd targa brumby
95 impreza awd sportz wagon

subelover

Post by subelover » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:59 am

ha ha i finally get it mick lol... well longish story there..

selling both wagons and i have a bit of $ saved away right, my father inlaw brought a forester gt.. too small for his needs so they went out and brought a 2004 turbo diesel merc vito van..now there up near cairns somewhere already put 12,000km on the van! anyway gives me the gt to sell... no interest so the more my wife drives the car the more she likes it... and the more i want to buy it so i tell him that we are interested and he has no prob so cool ill advertise my touring wagon...which i might add i love to bits and should never sell her! BUT have too so i can get this gt...ok so 10k is the price agreed he paid 15k family discount and then i have 2 offers of 5k cool im happy both sube fanatics so it was a little easier to let her go then get a phone call "ooh, we need 15k now cause this trip is costing more then we thought" fark me!! pissed off can anyone say... so pulled the listing off ebay, but all good oi spose now i can keep my baby, and selling the wagon and adding a few more $ i have found a shmicko brumby i like.. so could work out well...

so after all that no forester gt but keep my tourer and possibly get a brumby which ive always liked and then its a 2 seater so no wife and kids !!!!! lol

subelover

Post by subelover » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:01 am

ha ha i finally get it mick lol... well longish story there..

selling both wagons and i have a bit of $ saved away right, my father inlaw brought a forester gt.. too small for his needs so they went out and brought a 2004 turbo diesel merc vito van..now there up near cairns somewhere already put 12,000km on the van! anyway gives me the gt to sell... no interest so the more my wife drives the car the more she likes it... and the more i want to buy it so i tell him that we are interested and he has no prob so cool ill advertise my touring wagon...which i might add i love to bits and should never sell her! BUT have too so i can get this gt...ok so 10k is the price agreed he paid 15k family discount and then i have 2 offers of 5k cool im happy both sube fanatics so it was a little easier to let her go then get a phone call "ooh, we need 15k now cause this trip is costing more then we thought" fark me!! pissed off can anyone say... so pulled the listing off ebay, but all good oi spose now i can keep my baby, and selling the wagon and adding a few more $ i have found a shmicko brumby i like.. so could work out well...

so after all that no forester gt but keep my tourer and possibly get a brumby which ive always liked and then its a 2 seater so no wife and kids !!!!! lol but yeah a tray to pick up sube stuff and do tip runs..and and hill climbs nah kidding but the hill climb i went to yesterday gives u ideas.. anyway long story sorry bout that i feel better now.. cheers Ben ooh and a rear muffler plz sant clause...

tassyraider

Post by tassyraider » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:39 pm

hi just took delivery of a bit secondhand 84 brumby,ex ian l/tt,ex/ex berty ,havin fun dooing it up HASTILY.sometimes the faster you doit <fix body and paint>can set you up for other prodjects to put love into it .,it getin ej18 fix at moment just to set up for the targa,then mabee a hairdryer as a friend may have 1 of 2 to choose from .cheerz mick

subelover

rear muffler??

Post by subelover » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:46 pm

hi mick u seemed to have lotsa parts up there...lol maybe do u have a rear muffler to suit an l series wagon?? plz say yes... cheers Ben

tassyraider

Post by tassyraider » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:14 pm

hi i work in a wrecking yard and you learn about sourcing parts weather for your self/others ill have a look i did have 1 hmmm. finaly fitted ej18 with will couple of lil adjustments do up some bolts on wed.then exhaust/fuel lines it will be all fitted ,then the bloody ecu 22611 ac190 .only part i hvnt got,but im under way. cheerz mick

subelover

Post by subelover » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:23 am

cool mick sounds like the brumby is getting there...thats ur blue 1 tht i saw wasnt? thatll b great if u can get a muffler mate then we can send it down with the sunnies mate...cheers again Mick..Ben

bluesteel

Post by bluesteel » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:33 am

hey Mick seeings youre looking for stuff...

shifter linkage bits

i need the bits that hold the bottom of the shifter in the cup at the bottom

should be a plastic cup and a plate that goes over the top

cheers
johnny

tassyraider

Post by tassyraider » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:04 pm

hi. when people need small trinkets like that you take the value of items of youd have to buy the whole stik aperatus.mabee see if suby dealer have items mabee cheeper cheerz

BRUMBERTY

Post by BRUMBERTY » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:03 am

bluesteel wrote:hey Mick seeings youre looking for stuff...

shifter linkage bits

i need the bits that hold the bottom of the shifter in the cup at the bottom

should be a plastic cup and a plate that goes over the top

cheers
johnny

I have these for you in Hobart Johnnie.
I will bat phone you.
1989 Subaru WonderBrumby II
EJ22 Dual range AWD lifted, widened and much happier now thanks very much.

1991 L Series wagon, white and perfectly normal apart from the ticking, no I think that is normal.

Jet boat..webbered EA81 with a hybrid tin dish welded and glued to it.

Return to “Tasmania”