fueling issue

Having issues with your ride ? Ask away in here ...
woody.t

fueling issue

Post by woody.t » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 pm

i've finished uni now which means i finally have a spare moment free, so time to sort out all the little niggly things that are wrong with the wagon... bit of a list ..

firstly;
the last 2 times i drove the wagon i got what i suspected was a fuel cut and since havn't driven her as i didn't like the idea of her running lean.. there's a few symptoms which suggest a fueling issue.. i new warlbro 455lph fuel pump in so i'd say it isnt the pump itself but i might chuck the old one back in to rule it out..
- i've hit fuel cut twice.. doesn't happen everytime and only happened at about 7pounds of boost so nothing excessive.. let her sit for a minute and prime the pump once or twice and she's drives as per usual..
-i am repeatedly getting an 02 sensor code.. would a bad fuel mixture set that off?
-i have to prime the fuel pump a few times every now and again to get her to start..
-also when i've been cruising or accelerating and take it out of gear the revs will drop right down and stumble for a moment before it picks back up to normal range
... i was thinking maybe a pressure regulator or something along those lines has packed it in..? suggestions muchly apreciated
"the wisest of men followed the stars"
<a href="http://www.ausubaru.com/forum/showthrea ... 200">CHLOE THE LIBERTY</a>
to do list:
-3" strut, 2" body lift uni mid-year break

Return to “Trouble Shooting”