T'sunami Wagon

Get the most out of your ride & how to make enhancements ...
El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Looking really good there Mark!
steptoe wrote:Did the Aussie loom supplier account for the fact your car is LHD??!!
Jonno, it's wiring, you can do all sorts of things with where you mount things. If you wanted to do something really painful you could mount the ECU on the roof of the cab by extending all the wires to the ECU...

If running an Aussie spec ECU you might need to run the thing on 91RON as that's the lowest fuel grade we have over here, I'm not sure if that was the case when the ECU was produced, but my EJ22 goes well on it. 95 or 98RON would probably be even better but I really can't be bothered paying the extra per tank load for the ~12cents a litre more for 98...

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

T'subaru

Post by T'subaru » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 pm

El_Freddo wrote:Looking really good there Mark!

Jonno, it's wiring, you can do all sorts of things with where you mount things. If you wanted to do something really painful you could mount the ECU on the roof of the cab by extending all the wires to the ECU...

If running an Aussie spec ECU you might need to run the thing on 91RON as that's the lowest fuel grade we have over here, I'm not sure if that was the case when the ECU was produced, but my EJ22 goes well on it. 95 or 98RON would probably be even better but I really can't be bothered paying the extra per tank load for the ~12cents a litre more for 98...

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Bennie
Thanks Bennie,
Ill have to check into that, the ecu is '93-'95 jdm wrx.
Mark
'86 GL, '89 RX, '89 XT6, '90 T'sunami Wagon

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Now, it must be time for an update before the big freeze sets in on your coastal estate. Cooeee ..... Mark!

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 am

Mark ?? Where the bloody hell are you ???

Return to “Conversions, Modifications and Performance Upgrades”