17" rims on L series

Get the low down on your ride ...

Moderator: Junior Administrator

lowace

17" rims on L series

Post by lowace » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi all I have a quick question regarding putting some 17" rims on my L series wag.What is the best way to go about this should I try and get some calipers and rotors and stuff from an impreza (will all this bolt up).I ask this as I have lowered the wagon and want to put some bigger rims on as Its not an off roader.I know you guys usually lift these things but I thought someone might be able to help out on here.
Any help would be great.

adamb

Post by adamb » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

http://www.crossbredperformance.com/

Thats your best bet mate. Allows you to bolt on impreza hubs, brakes and struts and will give you the common stud pattern for a wide range of 17" subaru rims.

Adam
L Series current mods:

EJ20G, 3" lift, Roo bar, spotties, EJ Sporty steering rack, desert rats, 27" tyres, 2.5" exhaust

lowace

Post by lowace » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:40 pm

adamb wrote:http://www.crossbredperformance.com/

Thats your best bet mate. Allows you to bolt on impreza hubs, brakes and struts and will give you the common stud pattern for a wide range of 17" subaru rims.

Adam
Thanks Adam thats just the thing I was looking for.
Cheers
Stu

alx92

Post by alx92 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm

lowace, reckon you could try and chuck some pics up of your wagon? im thinking of lowering an L too and was just interested to see what it looks like
THE WEEKEND WARRIOR: Scooby- "90 L-Series 'Sportswagon' Alloy B/Bar; with 2" lift, 14" sunnies with BFG's, stainless snorkel

THE DAILY DRIVE: "Thor" "89 Liberty GX Sedan, Auto FWD, 16" mags, 5" cannon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm

alx92 wrote:lowace, reckon you could try and chuck some pics up of your wagon? im thinking of lowering an L too and was just interested to see what it looks like
If done properly it'd look sick az!

Google Images: Chris Rogers wagon and you'll see a pic of what I'm talking about - I can't transfer the image into here :(

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Brakes, Wheels and Tyres”