my 89 touring wagon (the boss) build up

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
mud_king91

Post by mud_king91 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 pm

[quote="El_Freddo"]If it's located over near the battery and has a black or white round plug on it the answer is no-where as far as I know! I've got two plugs like this in that area, one's a black wire and they've never gone anywhere yet everything works fine except my AC as I've not got it hooked up yet...

Looks like it's the grey wagon era! I remember everyone getting white wagons a few years ago...

thanks for that it still isnt running and iv been given an old merc for my birthday so i might be selling this one hahaha... not sure why im doing that

87rxturbo

Post by 87rxturbo » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:06 pm

mud_king91 wrote:figure ill start a thread of my 89 touring wagon... might even make a scrap book haha...i havnt gotten far with mods as such right now im concentrating on fixing it then 3 or 4 inch lift 6 stud conversion and a set of 15,s and maybe an ej when i can afford it
Thats funny i picked up a 89 MPFI touring wagon here in SA around the same time,originally i bought this 1 for parts for my RX ,but it seems to be a little too good to strip.I had a spare hub laying around so had a play doing the old 6 stud conversion,seems pretty easy so far...

mud_king91

Post by mud_king91 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Looks to be easy tho its given me thhe shits so iv got my eyes on a auto lib wagon or manial lib sedan... buy thgis one for parts if you want

Return to “My Subi”