My little L series.

Show off your Subaru to other members. Tell us a bit about it. What mods you have done or have planned for the near future.
evasion438

Post by evasion438 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am

d_generate
General Member

Post by d_generate » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:23 am

Subi's are in the blood over here, my daughter has had an L and now has an MY00 Ltd WRX, my son has had 2 L's, 2 RS Liberty's, an MY99 2 Door STI and now a WRX, I've had probably at least a dozen Subie's and a couple of wrecks for parts.

Funny thing is is my kids had Subi's before I did starting with the Daughter 9yrs ago and she also learned in a WRX which is the car my son inherited 6 months ago and has now lol.
98 Libbo with V3 STI running gear. 13.0 @ 105mph with CAI & 3" Zorst:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrsF-2JS3M :twisted:

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

d_generate wrote:Subi's are in the blood over here, my daughter has had an L and now has an MY00 Ltd WRX, my son has had 2 L's, 2 RS Liberty's, an MY99 2 Door STI and now a WRX, I've had probably at least a dozen Subie's and a couple of wrecks for parts.

Funny thing is is my kids had Subi's before I did starting with the Daughter 9yrs ago and she also learned in a WRX which is the car my son inherited 6 months ago and has now lol.
That's awesome, I'm jealous!

Evasion, that seems a little tight with the wheel nuts! Battery I can kind of understand but you'd think he would have sorted that before you came to pick it up.

What bits are you going to salvage from it? Or is this just a parts car for when you need a part? They're very handy to have!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

evasion438

Post by evasion438 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

Return to “My Subi”