can a 'not subscribed' member use PM's ?

Look for help topics on Forum related issues here ...
steptoe
Master Member

can a 'not subscribed' member use PM's ?

Post by steptoe » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:38 am

just wondering if a not subscribed member has personal message priveledges, or is a new member that is not subscribed just having difficulties using the 'net functions? Managed to post a new thread though .....
Wots a not subscribed need to do to become subscribed ?

henpecked

Post by henpecked » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:49 am

Congratulations now that you have finally achieved a post count of +10,500 this tread will have been unlocked from the forum automatic cloaking and be available to view by you.http://www.ausubaru.com.au/showthread.php?t=12411 .

Upon payment this will also unlock a number of hidden areas of the forum in which you will find such stuff as -codes for Subaru retail parts for 80% discounts , fully downloadable instructions and explanations for all the questions that those who are "in" know never to post up answers to, and access to the cloaked area where we poke fun at those who post questions to the above.

Its a whole new world.

well worth the $200. - Just paying the amounts in the post gets you SFA , as we also don't accept those without a generous giving nature - its the final test !

TOONGA
Elder Member

Post by TOONGA » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:51 am

henpecked wrote:Congratulations now that you have finally achieved a post count of +10,500 this tread will have been unlocked from the forum automatic cloaking and be available to view by you.http://www.ausubaru.com.au/showthread.php?t=12411 .

Upon payment this will also unlock a number of hidden areas of the forum in which you will find such stuff as -codes for Subaru retail parts for 80% discounts , fully downloadable instructions and explanations for all the questions that those who are "in" know never to post up answers to, and access to the cloaked area where we poke fun at those who post questions to the above.

Its a whole new world.

well worth the $200.
Ummmmm...

I was going to post the same link but henpecked beat me to it...

I think he needs coffee

TOONGA
PJ Gone but not forgotten
JETCAR AKA the sandwedge Rusted in pieces

henpecked

Post by henpecked » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:59 am

TOONGA wrote:Ummmmm...

I was going to post the same link but henpecked beat me to it...

I think he needs coffee

TOONGA
Bugger , I'm for it now, I suppose you can't divulge secrets like this with impunity, "I think he needs coffee" is this forum's version of an always fatal "code red" from "a few good men". I need to go hide as the AUSubaru kill squad is probably only seconds away.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:16 am

asking on behalf of a low post count member having trouble learning how to do personal messages...so, what is it ?

be signed in, make sure you see a green traffic light beside your username to be sure - means you need to post a comment to check first :)

run mouse over the username of person (assuming a being) that you wish to conatct by privatel message, known as a PM or pm from hereon-in.

Username colour should change from blue to red on the standard ? Vbulletin viewer, see a box appear with four choices, select send private message to - and work it out from there ....

it is private message, not personal !!

Return to “Forum Help Area”