for sale template

Look for help topics on Forum related issues here ...
artrixx

for sale template

Post by artrixx » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:43 pm

this template for sales thing is ok if you know what you are doing with a computer but i suggest some out there are pretty basic in their knowledge.(me included) "COPY THE CODE and SIMPLY CUT AND PASTE IT"!!! WHAT THE! hold my hand please.....

waggaclint

Post by waggaclint » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:56 pm

Yeah im the same hey...
2011 Forester X

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:50 am

Sorry fellas, I thought people knew how to cut and paste long before they got on the internet. I find the quickest and easiest way to cut, well actually copy is to use keyboard short cuts.

To copy the template simply Left click before the word Item. Hold the button down and drag your mouse down and towards the [/img] . Once you have done this every thing in between will be highlighted. Now let go of the left click button. With your keyboard press Ctrl and C at the same time. This has now copied what you just highlighted.

The next bit is even easier. Open your New Post and in the main text area click with you mouse to select it and make the cursor flash in that box. Now with the keyboard Ctrl and V to paste. Notice that c and v are right beside each other. Easy way to remember which buttons is C to Copy and the button beside it to paste.

Now the template will be right in front of you. Just edit the text to say what you are selling and where it is. It really is very simple and quick.

Here it is again to save you having to go back to the other post.

Item Type what you are selling here

Description Explain a bit about it here
Condition Use one of these or similar; Excellent, Very good, Good, Average, Poor
Location Very important. Ads will be locked if this is not included

Price
Contact me Enter how you want to be contacted e.g. phone, email, reply post, pm etc

[img]Put%20your%20image%20URL%20here.%20If%20you%20don't%20have%20an%20image%20just%20delete%20this%20section%20of%20code[/img]

Suba
General Member

Post by Suba » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:11 am

You dont have to even cut and past , it is so simple to just type the code to make the words that require being made bold .
The code is just so simple to type, I know I have just repeated myself but it is so simple,[b.] then the text for bolding then you type [/b.] you don't type the dot in the code though .

Mike.
ImageImage

Return to “Forum Help Area”