sunny canberra

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
cooloothin

sunny canberra

Post by cooloothin » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:41 pm

well i've been here a few weeks now, but finally got ADSL setup after a bit of a run around with my WA provider.

Hi to all the WA boys... shame i never actually ended up getting to meet any of you but it was all a bit hectic towards the end of my stay in Geraldton and the briefly planned drive back across the country never eventuated, Suby got trucked instead, and arrived here 10 days later in good shape, and this time my gear knob (original) had not been stolen.. hooray.

Hello again to ACT / NSW folk, its good to be back where it actually rains sometimes and there are trees that are taller than head height.

Hopefully i'll randomly be around the forum a bit more now i'm connected again, but life is hectic until february... kitchen renos, getting married, a queensland holiday on sunny coast and an overseas holiday for a month.

Hats off to brett for the christmas theme while i'm at it. Along with many other people i thought for a sec that i'd landed on the wrong site :) The santas rock.
RIP: stock '84 Sportswagon 4sp SR (sold after 13 years loyal service, to the wreckers for $100 :( )

'08 79V Forester X 5sp DR + subaxtreme bullbar, sump guard, Yoko geo ATS, kybs & 1inch kings (daily driver and go-anywhere tourer)

Bumpty
General Member

Post by Bumpty » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 pm

hehe, Where are you looking at traveling over seas?

cooloothin

Post by cooloothin » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:58 pm

hey bumpty... i guess after that point work got busy and then i did that long list of things in my previous post.

we went to africa :) Tanzania specifically. I'll have to put a pic or two up here some time.

Needless to say the kitchen renos are finally finished (moved the fridge from the laundry to the kitchen just last weekend) the wedding went off without a hitch (except our hitch of course) and the OS trip also went pretty well.

Finally starting to get back into some sort of routine. I'm actually doing home cooking tonight.. sheesh. It's been a while.. i'm quite rusty.
RIP: stock '84 Sportswagon 4sp SR (sold after 13 years loyal service, to the wreckers for $100 :( )

'08 79V Forester X 5sp DR + subaxtreme bullbar, sump guard, Yoko geo ATS, kybs & 1inch kings (daily driver and go-anywhere tourer)

Return to “Open Slather”