Ea82t.

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
BlackMale
General Member

Ea82t.

Post by BlackMale » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

Nothing major just knen who would read this thread...

Just wanted to make a comment that some of you may have noticed that I have not been on here a great deal recently however I really wanted to commend discopotato03, Steptoe, Suparoo and to some extent SCOOBIDOO and Xtreme_RX for flying the flag for the ol EA82T :D

Some of the posts a have to say I got a chuckle out of and some were, or will be, very useful.

You even managed to drag out some real old members like QikRX – hope it’s all going well buddy its been a LONG time indeed.

Anyway, LOVE YA WORK fellas and keep it up. If I can get on here (and know enough to comment) then you’ll hear from me.
Cheers (you crazy kids).
Toyota 105 Series LandCruiser (that nobody on here wants to really hear about).
RX Touring Wagon - fitted out for 4WDing (currently collecting dust).
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

Gannon

Post by Gannon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Why are you not frequenting as often?

How is that intercooler going?
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Suparoo wrote:Why are you not frequenting as often?
Apart form what issues have been raised in the past (and i am not doing this again) its got more to do with to much work on atm. As a result when i have some down time (unfortunately) the last thing i have felt like doing recently is sticking my face back in-front of a computer screen.
Suparoo wrote:How is that intercooler going?
Stalled a little - its got more to do with to much work on atm. In addition to this i am thinking about fabing up a different bottom hose and then build the BOV into it (so that it faces down back under the pipe. Therefore between the pipe and the heat shield it can not been seen (by Mr Plod or the pit inspection people). I am attempting to use the bits that Subfury gave me however i am not 100% sure as it will look a little weird... i'll post a picture to show you what i mean.
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

Suby Wan Kenobi
General Member

Post by Suby Wan Kenobi » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 pm

MY RX is now not due to hit the rd for a while now the body is in need of tin worm removal and it will also get a shiney new paint, and since i have a complete rebuild kit for one its getting a new heart as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The long road ahead

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Sounding sweet SWK please keep us updated.

Additional picture have been added to BlackMale Pictures thread.

Return to “Open Slather”