Eye opener !

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
1111giles

Eye opener !

Post by 1111giles » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Guy's - just heard this news (please see linky below) you are to be treated to the worlds best motorcycle trials riders taking part in round 2 of the WTC in Australia !
This is the very first time the circus has come to Australia - I am surprised at this as you have the most suitable terrain for these events it would seem !
If you have not seen what these guys can do on a trials bike then now is your chance !
I know that Oz is as big if not bigger than Europe and so the logistics to get to the event maybe out of reach for a lot of you - but if you can get to see this event for real - you will be amazed ! Believe me AMAZED !

http://www.wtcaustralia.com.au/

Hope you can get to see it :mrgreen:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers
Giles.
*Scooby MV / Brumby - Current project & pet truck Weber Carby'd Ea81.Air/Con.4WDiscs.Speedliner tub. Foz seats. Digital Sound. Floodlit interior light. Cobra Security. Gear Shifter Lock + loadsa new parts.
SVX - Silky Sexy & Smooth - just like me ;)
GLF (MY series) Hatchy - "Project 2012"
*Fozzie 2.0 Forester Sport - Wifey's daily driver
*Ozzie Outback Diesel SE nav Spec 2012 MY 6 speeder - My daily driver
* 'Half Cut' Oz Brumby its now totally in bits !:mrgreen

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am

one obstacle is that it is in the middle of Victoria - speed camera, point to point camera state and hand held radar coppers with nick names like "Killer" on the highway patrol. State treasurer must be besides themselves with revenue anticipation for this event :D

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 pm

steptoe wrote:State treasurer must be besides themselves with revenue anticipation for this event :D
Yeah most likely. The victoria government now budgets for speed camera revenue with the state budget forecasts! IF THAT'S NOT REVENUE RAISING I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Open Slather”