questionable IQ of a 'roo

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
steptoe
Master Member

questionable IQ of a 'roo

Post by steptoe » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 pm

big body, small head is not real good start for survival of the fittest, and we know how many of these beasts who commit hurry curry on our roads, bonnets and bumpers too often.

I reason that if a 'roo has got to grow up to be such a big boy must have worked out traffic'n stuff.

But, boy oh boy I met a pretty stupid roo up in the corner of the top paddock after the customary 'roo clear- slowly in the turbo GLTA so not to cause heart stress, the big boys always last to bugger off over to the neighbouring properties.

This guy was the last to leave coz he was stupidly trying to follow the little ones through a small hole in the fence, a hole no more than 300mm square - here he was laying in the dirt on his side - as if he'd broken his leg, trying to scamble through it as if he was still a little fella. Got his stupid head through, flippers next and that was it, hole now quite round. As soon as I saw his problem - the red 'ru, I turned around to let him compose himself and just step over the fence like he should have done in the first place !!

coupe

Post by coupe » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:30 am

I bet he felt ROO-TED after that lol
Use The Fork Luke

Return to “Open Slather”