and she has such a nice smile !!

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
steptoe
Master Member

and she has such a nice smile !!

Post by steptoe » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 am

Just found myself talking to Jessica on a live chat - c'mon guys - it was a freebie site !

Jessica Says: Wait! My name is Jessica and I have a special offer for you. If you order now I can give you a $10 Discount, so you can stop your Shin Splints forever, for just $17.00! (Normally $27 and soon it will be $47). To take advantage of this limited time offer just CLICK HERE

Jessica Says: And with our 60 Day 100% Money-Back Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, you can purchase with confidence and join the thousands of customers who've used the Stop Shin Splints Forever System.

Jessica Says: If for any reason you're not completely convinced the Stop Shin Splints Forever system is worth every penny, we'll refund the full purchase price no questions asked.

Jessica Says: But you better hurry! This offer won't last very long. Simply CLICK HERE to get your special offer.

Jessica Says: Would you like to begin, and receive your step by step guide - or would you like to ask me questions?

Jessica Says: Ok, I will be moving on now. Thanks for your kind interest and all the best. If you change your mind just CLICK HERE for more information.

You: woah, slow down, you you type faster than I can read and think - Jonno

Jessica Says: Sorry but I cannot find an answer to your question. Please rephrase your question.

You: uh ? Are you real flesh and blood or eJessica ?

Jessica Says: My name is Jessica and I am not a real human. I am a virtual smart agent that has been trained to answer your important questions. Give it a try ... what's your question?

You: Really ?? I just want to know how I can pay the $17

Jessica Says: Absolutely, you can get started now by going to the following link CLICK HERE

Skull

Post by Skull » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Steptoe, you're not having much luck with your e-communication. By the way, did you have any more luck importing your pizzas?

NachaLuva
General Member

Post by NachaLuva » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Skull wrote:Hi Steptoe, you're not having much luck with your e-communication
I thought you were gonna say not having much luck with chatting up chicks online haha :p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Owner SubieLiftOz, lift kits for Subarus :twisted:

'97 Forester: EJ22E; 4" Custom Body Lift; JDM STi plated LSD; 20mm WRX RSB; Snorkel; Kings

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Where do you find these things mate??

Better be careful, someone might be tempted some day...

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Silverbullet

Post by Silverbullet » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Believe it or not people actually fall for this :shock:
Will it ever end!?
-EA81 TWIN CARB!!!!
-L series 5 speed
-Custom paint job
-2" lift
-Full custom re-wire
-L series front end

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Silverbullet wrote:Believe it or not people actually fall for this :shock:
Yeah I know! Jut saying that with steptoe's age he'd better be careful with these scams as some day he might be tempted even though he knows better!

:lol:

Bennie

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:34 pm

'Bennie' - if only you could see her !!

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:46 pm

steptoe wrote:'Bennie' - if only you could see her !!
Yeah, I'm a bit jealous that you can mate :p

Cheers

Bennie

Skull

Post by Skull » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Hahaha too funny:D:D:D:D:D I just choked on my coffee!!!!

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:19 pm

The last time just then, I had a look at this site my software detection system set up a defensive block against

EXPLOIT BLACKHOLE EXPLOIT KIT (TYPE 2814)

did not get to see her or her price reduction offer :(

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Wow, I met Jenny tonight the same way !

She put it to me quite up front that she was offering 20% off any product but today only - never to be repeated. I thanked her for the offer and said I would be back on another PC ready for that 20% discount :)

"Jenny" is on a well established and trusted website that comes with the steptoe tick of approval and appreciation. I have one of their books, written by an Aussie with a US based distribution network - very clever marketing with a bigger audience in the US. Got it some years ago and happy to see the business is booming. Even has a shin splint fix program for sale, just as all the other websites do, but a higher price because not only do you get the ebook version, you get a printed manual sent out with a few other exercise and injury fix tools. Spiral bound so it can be set out flat and not close up while trying to perfect the stretch at the same time while looking at the pics.

I have sent queries to three others offering similar fix systems for what I call FSS. Not one reply, two US based, another, also has US marketing but local within Oz address details. Then, yesterday, for the fourth option I found, I rip out my 2007 copy, found a phone number, rang it, got a recordeded message, recorded by the author - his voice also on his website - left my name and number........

I got a return call within 24hours from the man himself who had all the time in the world to listen to me in detail, throw a few comments back and forth and in no time at all I have the opportunity to review more of his work. The beauty of this package is it is not just an ebook that every other fixer is selling you get them immediately after paying. This system, you pay like the others, get the ebook version immediately then wait for your real book and other goodies to arrive.

Brad Walker explains his 7 steps for shin splints extremely well by spoken word in his voice, you the surfer see the teleprompter text - helps the info sink in :)

I feel no hesitation in recommending Brad Walker of injuryfix dot com no au - the steptoe tick of approval :)

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:13 am

A follow up on this .....sounds just like the website I went to....$27 fee in US dollars, being offered to me for just $17 (turned out to be USD and converted to just under A$21 even when Oz dollar was at 91 pennies )

Read all about a similar incident here by an authour alledging plagiarism !!

http://injuryfix.com/blog/shin-splints- ... r_20130815

Brad Walker from injuryfix.com lives on our Gold Coast is a fair dinkum Aussie and comes with the Steptoe Gold Seal of Approval :)

1111giles

Post by 1111giles » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 pm

All above noted jonno - but Jennie sounds like she would be more fun than a sun bronzed surfer from the Gold coast !!

Did Jennie have a Thai accent by any chance ? :-)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers
Giles.
*Scooby MV / Brumby - Current project & pet truck Weber Carby'd Ea81.Air/Con.4WDiscs.Speedliner tub. Foz seats. Digital Sound. Floodlit interior light. Cobra Security. Gear Shifter Lock + loadsa new parts.
SVX - Silky Sexy & Smooth - just like me ;)
GLF (MY series) Hatchy - "Project 2012"
*Fozzie 2.0 Forester Sport - Wifey's daily driver
*Ozzie Outback Diesel SE nav Spec 2012 MY 6 speeder - My daily driver
* 'Half Cut' Oz Brumby its now totally in bits !:mrgreen

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Actually, nice touch of name choice. Brads wife happens to be a Jenny. Coincidence ? I don't know. I just chucked a card for Rose Marie of Thailand, found it in my Vort wreck - maybe you could look her up next time you over there Meester Giles ? I think she ran a resta raunt

Return to “Open Slather”