MCM Brumby build

Go wild here with what ever takes your fancy ...
Silverbullet

MCM Brumby build

Post by Silverbullet » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:42 pm

For anyone who hasn't noticed, Australias best 4WD channel (lol) is doing a Brumby build!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1bof-rNoE

It's cool to see those guys handling parts that we've all handled a dozen times before and they're seeing it for the first time :D And the latest episode from this week saw a cameo by none other than Subarino Dave, don't think they could have gotten a better helper in to show them what's what. Interesting to see what they do with the build, so far it's EJ20 with Forester box and 5 stud conversion.

Makes me wonder if they've lurked any of our old threads to glean some info...

El_Freddo
Master Member

Re: MCM Brumby build

Post by El_Freddo » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:36 am

Hehehe, I had the same idea of posting about it - and it seems by the time stamps that I beat you by a couple of hours! Great minds eh?!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50889

How are you enjoying the build so far? This is pretty much what I want to do to my targa in the paint department but keep it red with the new XV red that’s a bit deeper than the factory red of Redback.

Awesome to see Subarino involved! So close to home! Great to see him get some well deserved airtime on the kits he’s developed for these wicked Subarus!

Do you check the new posts tab in the main menu? That’s how I found this thread, every other time it lets me know about new posts on threads I’m following.

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

Return to “Open Slather”