FS : WA RS Liberty box and diff, 18" rims, etc

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
niterida
General Member

FS : WA RS Liberty box and diff, 18" rims, etc

Post by niterida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Just trying to clear out some excess bits :

RS Gearbox and matching 3.54 VLSD rear diff. Came out of my RS with just under 300,000kms but it shifted smoothly with no synchro problems. Diff has been dissasembled and early WRX VLSD centre inserted. Diff has not been put back together - all bolts are just finger tight. I may get around to doing it properly but unlikely. Chasing $300

20kg STi centre diff - unknown km's but looks in excellent condition - SOLD

20mm Whiteline rear sway bar to suit RS style links/arms (not C links) - $100

EJ22 motor - complete long motor (minus sump and ancillaries) with complete wiring harness (not just engine loom) - 316,000kms and apparently blown headgasket - $200

2 sets of 18" rims - only want to sell one set :

5 x Weds Sport 18x8 +50(ish) 2 piece rims. Rims have been straightened by professional wheel repairers (cost $350) but they didn't take out the gutter rash (I didn't notice until I had got them 400kms home grrrr) Just needs an hour or so on the grinder/file/sandpaper :(
These are chromed centres and chromed lip, but 2 of the lips have had the chrome polished off so they are just polished plain alloy. Chrome on some of the centres is just starting to lift in a couple of spots.
Ideal to be plasti-dipped as Plasti-Dip tech support said it will stick to chrome OK and still peel off as long as they are not primed first.
These are $1000 EACH brand new - so $5000 worth of rims !!
Chasing $800 for the set.

4 x ROH Strada 3 piece rims 18x7 +42(ish). These rims have been straightened by professional wheel repairer and had the gutter rash fixed so they are virtually brand new. The centres are bare alloy as I removed the
powder coating to change the colour. Ready to be primed and painted, powder coated or plasti-dipped. Lips are nicely polished.
These are $900 EACH new from ROH - so $3600 worth of rims.
Chasing $800 for the set.

And lastly 3 x Apec Apache 18" rims 18x8 +55(ish). Bought these to put on a trailer but decided not to. I believe these are still available new so you can buy these cheap, buy a new one and have a set for a reasonable price. Chasing $250.

And a set of 4/2 pot calipers - excellent condition with near new pads - $400

All items are located in Geraldton 400kms north of Perth. But I will be making a trip to Perth first week of March and will take them to e-go freight depot. Freight to Eastern states is cheap if you can pick them up from a depot (there are lots of e-go depots) - eg: gearbox will be about $60 !!

Prices are top dollar but will take the best offer by the end of February.

PM me or 0439 949 633 no text - call only and leave a message and I will call u back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

niterida
General Member

Post by niterida » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm

4/2 pot calipers added
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “For Sale”