Sell H6 Offroad Forester LTD - The Work is already done.... $14,500 ONO

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
SKT

Sell H6 Offroad Forester LTD - The Work is already done.... $14,500 ONO

Post by SKT » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 am

Item............................... H6 2000 Forester LTD

Description...................... See below

Condition........................... Good

Location ..........................Ferny Hills, Brisbane. Qld.

Price................................$14,500

Contact ............................ Scott - 0451 633 191

Firstly..... This is a regretfull sale. I bought this car totally stock with a 2.0L and a Auto tranny. I have given a lot to this car and only due to more family on the way and having to get rid of one car am I selling it.
It will break my heart to see it go but it has to be done.

After reading the details regarding work and modifications made to this vehicle it is clear that all the hard work has been done and proven to provide a great car, super capable, super comfy and plenty of H6 grunt for all applications. Anyone who has seen and driven with this car would agree its a fantastic Subaru. The way Subarus should be built.

Details as follows.... This list is in no particular order.

-2000 Forester with 190,180kms on the clock.
-H6 EZ30R .
-Vipec 88 ECU (mounted up high in glovebox)
-TM2 Watchdog Temp Sensor/Alarm (mounted in cabin)
-Fan CutOut Switch.
-ABS CutOut Switch.
-HID 6000 Hi/Lo Headlights.
-Custom Stainless intake.
-Custom 2" exhaust from cat back.
-Safari Snorkel.
-Scorpion 33% Low Range.

-SubaXtreme front bar and rear bar with trye and fuel carrier. Both bars colour coded to car.
-Custom 3mm bash plate covering right back to O2 sensors.

-Scorpion 35mm Body Lift.
-Scorpion Strut Lift.
-Raised Kings Springs front and rear. 50mm lift. The rear are a slightly stiffer custom wound spring for heavy load capacity.
-KYB rear struts. These struts are longer to aloow the rubber under the spring seats.
-Tyres- 215/75 BFGs with aproximately 60% tread remaining.

-Thule Aero Roof racks.
-Rhino Rack flat roof basket.
-Fire Extinguisher mounted in cabin.
-Redarc Dual Battery setup routed to rear cargo area.
-UHF icom radio.
-Pioneer iPod ready, routed to glovebox.
-Autowatch Immobiliser

-2nd stock spare tyre in wheel well.
-Brand new floor mats.
-2 x 12v lighter sockets mounted in centre console.
-2 x 12v lighter sockets mounted under dash.

-Recent Work
-New Front CVS both sides.
-New Rear Left Hub

-All the stock goodies that the LTD came with like Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors etc....

A few words............

The engine was transplanted by Al & Miles at AM Auto on the Sunshine Coast.
Fantastic job. Al imported it from Japan for me and I bought the motor with approximately 80,000K on it. Installed in the car you'd swear it was like new Here's a link to the transplant forum thread.....
http://www.ausubaru.com.au/showthread.php?t=16564

The Vipec has had 2 tunes by Mark at Godzilla and is super smooth with plenty of power. Its very linear.
As far as around ton goes this is a great car. Just like any other Forester but with plenty of poke and very torquey out on the highway even with a full load on. We camp with all the bis including 60L fridge and battery, full recovery kit and I barely notice the load. This is exactly why I had this motor put in.

As far as offroad goes... This car is very capable. Again it has plenty of grunt with a heap of torque at 2800 and peaking at 4800 meaning you dont need to rev the crap out of it to get the most. In saying that it just seems to climb up and up outputting ample power to get in or out of any trouble. It is so nimble in any offroad conditions/terrain. The Scorpion Low Range allows it to crawl and descend like a dream. The combination of the Scorpion Strut Lift & Body Lift and the BFGs give this car a fantastic ground clearance allowing to get a lot further with a lot less worry.

As you can see I have not only put a lot of work into the powerplant and offroad capabilities but also payed alot of attention to the touring mods like multiple 12v outlets, the dual battery setup and roof rack/basket combination. The rear bar is well sought after leaving precious cargo space in the vehicle. Inside the car is in very good condition with no major damage to any of the trim or basic functions like

Like I've said already.... I have given this car a lot of work and time and it has served me well. I have actually been overseas on a fairly regular basis over the last 3 years which is when I did most the mods so the car hasnt really done all that much work compared a lot of other regular offroad oriented Subarus. This is a regretfull sale. With family on the way and the need to lose one car its the Suby that has to go.

I have no trouble saying that the first serious person that drives this car will buy it.

Fel free to call if you have any questions and/or want to look at the car.

It is located in Ferny Hills, Brisbane.

Scott

0451 633 191

Return to “For Sale”