Sell Expressions of Interest: L Series (Lots of mods)

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
someguy

Sell Expressions of Interest: L Series (Lots of mods)

Post by someguy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:32 am

Hi All

The time has come for me to think about parting with my beloved L Series

Due to buying a commodore (more suitable for kids & work) the subie has to go

Just looking for expressions of interest at this stage.

Lots on the forum know my car.

Brief history:
Purchased new in 1990 by my cousin she owned it and baby'd it all the way until 2007. The car was always garaged and always serviced well before its due date by the dealer.

I took possession of the car in 2007 and it became my little project. I have done a few mods along the way but not much mechanically as it has been a sound little car.

The EA82 in the car has currently only done 178,000KM so fairly low milage and has been well looked after

Only 3 months ago I had:
* Timing Belt Replaced
* Water Pump Replaced
* Rocker Cover, Oil Sump, Exhaust Manifold gaskets replaced
* Most front and rear bushes replaced
* Engine & Gearbox Mounts Replaced
* Rotors Machined
* Front Driver seat re-hupolstered (inside of seat replaced, now very comfortable, nothing like standard L Seats)
* New rear tyres (at $240 each)

All work totalling around $2200 (Work completed at Profix Enfield), so you are getting alot of new parts/work already done.

Just a few of the things that will come with the car:
* Pioneer USB Headunit + 30GB iPod Video + 2x Sony 200W Speakers (will include with the car)
* 2.5" Catback System (Very nice sound)
* Competition Style Drift Steering Wheel (almost new, was around $180)
* 1x Volt Gauge (Not working), 1x Vacuum Gauge (working) both mounted under stereo)
* 1x Tacho (mounted on dash, next to instrument cluster)
* Set of aftermarket alloys (13.5") (told these are hard to come by and are worth a bit of $$

The car is an absolute pleasure to drive and has given me 4 good years of service without any dramas.

Its hard to find an L in such a condition as this one is, also one that has only had 2 owners.

Pics (a little old):

Hoping for around the $1500 O.N.O mark for it due to its low KM's and the amount I have spend on it (pumped around $6-7000 into the car since I have owned it)

Return to “For Sale”