dirt cheap touring wagon parts

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
shuffbag

Post by shuffbag » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Dann wrote:yeah I see what you mean about the fuel tank tony :S ... mmmm
yeah mabey not then mud_king91.
Finding it abit hard to get one with the lines in Perth at the moment though.
in my first swap i just used a efi tank and small metal pipe section that goes over the rear sub frame. i used the normal carby lines after that peice. works fine :)

Dann

Post by Dann » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

mud_king91 yeah that sound good hopefully we can mabey work something out :), and shuffbag yeah it's mainly the tank that I need but the lines are too.
Cheers,
Dann
http://www.ausubaru.com/forum/showthrea ... t=dann%27s

Looking for:
- LSD diff

IMG_0957 by Dann_Evans, on Flickr

Gannon

Post by Gannon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 am

mud_king91 wrote:My knuckle looks nothing like that
Sorry, that picture wasn't of an L series item, I was just using it to identify the part Im after, the shaft that joins the steering shaft to the steering rack with a uni-joint on each end.

If it come from an L series with power steering, it should fit, but can you send me a picture, just to be sure?

Did you end up finding a dead ECU case?
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

mud_king91

Post by mud_king91 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 am

Gannon wrote:Sorry, that picture wasn't of an L series item, I was just using it to identify the part Im after, the shaft that joins the steering shaft to the steering rack with a uni-joint on each end.

If it come from an L series with power steering, it should fit, but can you send me a picture, just to be sure?

Did you end up finding a dead ECU case?
I found the back of it i cant find the casing or top cover and yea ill get a pic once i get home

Gannon

Post by Gannon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:02 am

Back cover is fine, as long as it has the mounting holes that attach to the steering column
Current rides: 2016 Mitsubishi Triton GLS & 2004 Forester X
Ongoing Project/Toy: 1987 RX Turbo EA82T, Speeduino ECU, Coil-pack ignition, 440cc Injectors, KONI adjustale front struts, Hybrid L Series/ Liberty AWD 5sp
Past rides: 92 L series turbo converted wagon, 83 Leone GL Sedan, 2004 Liberty GT Sedan & 2001 Outback
------------------------------------------

Return to “For Sale”