Sell 1989 Subaru L series wagon, 3" lift, 27s, ea82/dual range box

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
Marty

Sell 1989 Subaru L series wagon, 3" lift, 27s, ea82/dual range box

Post by Marty » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

G'day, I am in a position where the little Subaru which has taken me away on many great journeys is no longer big enough to fit the family. My neighbor has offered me a dual cab Rodeo at a good price so I'm offering this for sale. I've always maintained her, oil changed every 10k, new radiator a year or so back, driveshafts not too old. It's done 260,000 so I guess I've done 100,000 in the 6 years I've owner her. She's been daily driven and never let me down once. Done some beach work but always been cleaned extensively the minute I'm home. It's got rust in a few places, back LH quarter, a little around the windscreen, front passenger door, overall quite presentable not really worth worrying about if you intend on using it the way I have. It doesn't have air cond but has power steering. The mechanicals are good, in the time I've owned it I've done the clutch (HD), all wheel bearings, rear wheel cylinders and shoes, driveshafts (a couple of times), cam belts (approx 15,000km ago) as well as plenty of other things I've forgotten. The car drives very well, could be driven daily as is no probs. It has 14" Sunraysias with 27s that are around 50% tread all round. Has a towbar and roofracks. Interior is in good condition, seats are clean and no tears, always had seat covers on the front. These Subi's are great cars and this one will be missed. They are basic cars but easily the most reliable car I've owned. The car has reg until the end of November. Test drives no problems and I can assist with delivery in Brisbane area, just call me to discuss. Not interested in organising safety certificate but if the new owner can sort one I'll be happy to transfer rego. The car is currently fitted with an MP3 CD player but this is not included in the sale. For any queries give me a call on 0409438988. Car located in Redcliffe, Brisbane. Regards, Marty.

CAR IS NOW ON EBAY!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0786839381

Return to “For Sale”