For Sale - 89 L series Touring Wagon.

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
BlackMale
General Member

For Sale - 89 L series Touring Wagon.

Post by BlackMale » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:52 am

Hey You Subaru Mob,
As a result of all work and no play I am at a point where I need to clear out old motor vehicles. So what’s on offer within this thread…

For Sale is a 89 L series Touring Wagon.
- Professionally converted (by Boxer Service) to EA82T with TMIC. (Engine has been reliable however is not currently running as timing needs to be reset and battery is flat).
- 3.7 dual range RX running gear.
- Basically its an RX wagon – so yes it includes a full RX spec gear including cv’s, radius
rods, disc rear brakes, LSD, blar blar blar as well.
- All touring wagon electric’s.
- 2” lift kit (professionally built by Boxer Service and is 100% road/insurance legal in any
state/territory).
- 14” Pug with Goodyear TG’s about 90+% tread on all 4 tyres and there are no
chips/cutting on any of them.
- A/C and P/S.
- Front end bull bar (replacement type - black).
- Rear bar = SubaExtreme original. Full metal bar replacement with wheel carrier and
jerry can holder.
- Touring wagon Rolo roof racks (the taller ones) with roof basket.
- At this stage it also includes a tape/radio head unit with 6 stack cd player with front and
rear speakers.
- Home made snorkel (however I have spare red panel if you do not like it.
- All interior is in good condition for its age. RX front seats and originals available if
preferred.
- This wagon has been used for 4WDing and so the body is starting to look a little tired
and could do with some TLC however the car has basically been faultless.
- I am sure there are a few other things I may have missed however the above list would
include most of the good stuff.

I was going to keep this as a good reliable “farm car” however life circumstances changed and as I no long have the time for projects this needs a good home.

Price is negotiable however I am currently feeling generous so there is a chance that I’ll accept any reasonable offer.

Note – at this stage its all or nothing sale as I am not interesting in parting this wagon out as I do not have the time.

I am not on here often as life is to busy so PM may not be the most ideal way to contact me. If your keen i would try emailing me = craig.allen@uwa.edu.au.

Cheers.
Toyota 105 Series LandCruiser (that nobody on here wants to really hear about).
RX Touring Wagon - fitted out for 4WDing (currently collecting dust).
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Bump.
RX Project - will be road only at this stage (and currently taking way to long to finish).

Kustomchris

Post by Kustomchris » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:19 pm

A location might be good for interested buyers

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Wagon located in Perth.

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Bump.

No time to work on it so this time its going.
Its also making room for a new Subaru XV.

RubysueEA82

Post by RubysueEA82 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Hey there Mr Black,

Just this very evening we have to announce the sad passing of RubySue the L wagon... seems she fell in love with a power pole & they've had to be forcefully separated by a tow truck. Most luckily the driver is only a little sore and wizened... however there is now a position available for another much loved Subaru.

Do you have any pictures? That might help sell the idea of getting a car from Perth to Adelaide. Do you have an idea of what sort of money you want? My specialty is upgrade headlight wiring if that helps any of your other projects along as a sweetener ;)

Cheers for your time anyways, hope your new year doesn't involve any ambulances.

Anthony

BlackMale
General Member

Post by BlackMale » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:50 am

Aye Anthony, sorry to hear about the wagon v pole and pleased to hear that the driver is alive.

Its been a while however try - http://s254.photobucket.com/user/Diane- ... t=3&page=1 for the various different versions. There will also be video footage and other pictures in the WA section i suspect.

Thanks for the warring offer. Unfortunately, once this wagon goes i will not have a project as such. FYI, i recently had my LandCruiser freighted to Adealide so have a good idea on recent prices should you want more info. In addition to what is in the original post the rear bar is no longer with the car however i have a massive list of spares (see separate thread about Shed Clear out as there is almost another entire RX in there as well).

RubysueEA82

L wagon

Post by RubysueEA82 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Cheers for the reply Craig,

I'd have got back to you earlier but it seems the cashe in my PC is playing games... only just saw your message... days later! Anyhoo there is a personal message waiting for you. Let me know what you reckon before she goes any buys something else;)

Take it easy till then.

Anthony

RubysueEA82

Post by RubysueEA82 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Finally found an avatar photo to post... you sort of get the idea.

The moral of the story is bullets are dangerous kids.

Even if your bullets are rolling on the floor, you should never take your eyes off the road.

No matter how yummy the licorice is or how nice the chocolate coating tastes, bullets aren't worth crashing the car.

Personally I can't stand the taste of them, guess I'm safe, but I picked up the wreck today and there's bullets everywhere inside it.... .

Return to “For Sale”