FREE: Rear end parts from 82 MY wagon (VIC)

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
dfoyl

FREE: Rear end parts from 82 MY wagon (VIC)

Post by dfoyl » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:01 pm

I am having the MY rear towed away for scrap this week, if anybody can use parts still in it let me know.

Two good stock wheels/tyres (will need to changeover), rear bar, tailgate with usual rust in corners, badges, fuel filler door (black), rear doors (rusty), rear seat and interior (tan colour). Tail-lights are both good.

Will likely be gone by Friday at the latest.
1989 Brumby - Shiny new red paint, stroked EJ20 phase 2 SOHC with Darton sleeves bored to EJ22, Wiseco high-compression pistons, Delta 2000 grind cams , EJ/XT6 5 stud with WRX 4/2 pots, 5-speed, 86 GTS seats and so much more.
Contact me for reproduction XT6 hubs...and EA82 rear discs.

steptoe
Master Member

Post by steptoe » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 pm

giles1111 will have the backing plates, Ill sick him on to you to get 'em sent to Willy for conatainer loading .....
he could reward you handsomely :p by sending a pic of him (handsome :P ) posing with The Hammster' on Top Gear set !!

1111giles

Backing plates / brakes

Post by 1111giles » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:23 am

As Jonno said
I'd like the rear brakes and even complete subframe and trialling arms if it was possible ?
Can you pm me price etc ?
Any way they could be got to Gerard's place in Sydney ?
Thanks in anticipation !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cheers
Giles.
*Scooby MV / Brumby - Current project & pet truck Weber Carby'd Ea81.Air/Con.4WDiscs.Speedliner tub. Foz seats. Digital Sound. Floodlit interior light. Cobra Security. Gear Shifter Lock + loadsa new parts.
SVX - Silky Sexy & Smooth - just like me ;)
GLF (MY series) Hatchy - "Project 2012"
*Fozzie 2.0 Forester Sport - Wifey's daily driver
*Ozzie Outback Diesel SE nav Spec 2012 MY 6 speeder - My daily driver
* 'Half Cut' Oz Brumby its now totally in bits !:mrgreen

dfoyl

Post by dfoyl » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:50 am

Giles, sure I can do that for you. The only problem is the passenger side knuckle has a hole drilled in it just above the factory third hole (furthest to the back) as I was using the rear as a way of mocking up the XT6 hubs setup and was going to use one of the Forester backing plate holes and drill the knuckle instead of the backing plate (in the end, I went with modifying the backing plate as the hole was too close to the edge). And the drivers side backing plate is a bit bent due to having to lever the drum brake off. A bit of percussive maintenance should fix it right up :)
1989 Brumby - Shiny new red paint, stroked EJ20 phase 2 SOHC with Darton sleeves bored to EJ22, Wiseco high-compression pistons, Delta 2000 grind cams , EJ/XT6 5 stud with WRX 4/2 pots, 5-speed, 86 GTS seats and so much more.
Contact me for reproduction XT6 hubs...and EA82 rear discs.

Return to “For Sale”