Excellent EA81 engine and running gear for sale

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
mrwalker500

Excellent EA81 engine and running gear for sale

Post by mrwalker500 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:04 pm

I am parting out the no longer required bits of my brumby to convert it to run an EJ AWD and 5 studs.
The car has 189,000 Kms, it has been regularly serviced and given lots of love. The body is straight and has no rust. The engine and running gear is very clean.
Receipts and full history. The engine is still in the car and available to test drive. It runs perfectly on the highway and off road.
The engine has near new distributor, leads, plugs, starter motor, starts and runs beautifully. I am looking for better performance with the conversion, but I will miss the simplicity, reliability and lo range of the EA.

1989 EA81 1.8L engine, Hi/Lo gearbox, axles, rear differential, hubs, brakes, shocks etc.
$950 the lot or I can offer parts as per your requests.
ImageImage
5 X 13" Sunnys and tyres in great condition. Road tyres are half worn and spare has new tyre. $350
Air conditioning system, was working before it lost gas pressure. $150. I have been told it just needs regassing, if it doesn't work I will happily refund.
I have lots of other brumby new spares and used parts from a very sad looking parts car.
Just ask me if you need something.
Thanks in advance for all help towards helping me realise my EJ dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wife, 'Oh that's nice, it can be our sons first car'
Me, 'Yes I will make it strong and safe' ...and fast, but there is no way a 17 year old is going to drive it.:lol:

mrwalker500

Post by mrwalker500 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Anyone interested? I will considered swaps with Wrx conversion parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wife, 'Oh that's nice, it can be our sons first car'
Me, 'Yes I will make it strong and safe' ...and fast, but there is no way a 17 year old is going to drive it.:lol:

mattw

Post by mattw » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Cheapest EA81 air con system around since forever. Are you including the whole kit for that, or just as pictured?...
I'm going to have to weight up a road trip, and weigh up my own EJ aspirations........ ;-)

Return to “For Sale”