95 Subaru liberty Heritage

Got something to sell ? Put it in here ...
leeton1203

95 Subaru liberty Heritage

Post by leeton1203 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Selling my much loved Subaru liberty.
Great first car, the AWD makes it really safe and great on the cornering, and with the rare abs and airbags gives that extra piece of mine.

9 months Rego included. asking $2500neg.

Has been a great car, i have owned it for the last 180000 and really enjoyed it. mostly done highway k's but it has seen its fair share of dirt and bush tracks.

the car is showing her age.
Interior is really nice apart from the few stains on the floor from when i bought it but iv always had protectors down, however ill be keeping them. the leather is all in good condition and adds a really nice element to the car.
Externally she has a number of dings and sraches. the bonnet is the worst but i do have a spare on that has a similer dint from a kangaroo strike but not missing the paint as the one in the picture. the rear tailgate has paint missing at the bottom left where some friends played a joke and stuck a sticker there, when i removed it so did the paint. there is also some paint flaking off the roof in a few spots. and there also is 2 spots of rust as well, very minior but its there.
Mechenically it runs very well, got a set of extractors on it. Engine and gearbox are not original and have aprox 250000k's on them.
there are a few things currently wrong with her but I have the parts and will be selling with the car or doing before its sold as follows. Passenger open door sensor, right rear cv, oxegen sensor, front and rear sway bar links.

Because i had it lifted, it is currently running struts out of an outback, these give 1" extra clearance/hight and is a common mod for people lifting these cars. but they will need replacing soon as the shocks are getting sad.
the front drivers side window also whisles a little but i hope to have that fixed as well this week, only needs an alighnment.

The rims arent anything special but better then 80% of rubber all round.

And thats about all i can think off, the light bar wont be included in the sale as im borrowing this one and mine is on my new car, but the mounting bracket and wirering will be. i highly recomend installing a light bar of your own as the factory lights are well know for not being all that crash hot in the early model subarus.

Any questions feel free to ask. Great car. highly recomend them to any young fella. heaps of room for bikes or surfboards.

Attachments
IMG_7933.jpg
IMG_7933.jpg (74.09 KiB) Viewed 990 times
IMG_7930.jpg
IMG_7930.jpg (89.96 KiB) Viewed 990 times

leeton1203

Post by leeton1203 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:50 am

repriced $2000

Return to “For Sale”